Part : 10

3rd person pov

"I tried to convince him so that he won't take Hyuna with him but he didn't listen to me... believe me sir" a low pitched pleading voice filled the corridor. A man in black attire standing in front of Ms. Song.

"You are not doing your job properly Ms.song I hope you know the consequence. I thought you would handle the situation but now I think I have to get into this and solve this in my way." He threatened in his dark voice. Ms.song raised her head to meet  his eyes.

"Please don't hurt her" she stayed in her cracking voice.

"You know I won't do that but i have to  take the other route. Ms.Song I can't be too kind for you"  the strong voice made her break  her more moist her eyes can clearly say that..

"But Mr."

"I know Jungkook, handling him will be not easier. I should have thought that from the beginning" he turned around and left without letting her utter a single word.

______________

"Jin hyung mihanae.. you I didn't hear your calls purposely " Jimin can feel something is coming to his way so before Jin could possibly do something he asks for an apology. Jimin rubs back of his neck and smiles shipley.

"This won't work Jimin. And next time don't even come to my apartment and don't expect me to cook for you at least for a month" Jin says sternly.

'"Hyung please don't do this you want me to die in hunger."Taehyung support his friend by tapping is back and giving the same puppy eyes to Jin,

"They are so dramatic" so lazily mumble from the couch he had been part 2 hr.

"Jimin-ssi don't worry I will make him cook for us" Eun Kyung assured him..

"Yayyy.." before  Jimin could start his celebration speech doorbell interrupting the conversation.

"This must be a kookie, I am going to open the door." Taehuyng says excitedly.

"No, I want to see Huyna first so I am going to open the door."

"Why I was.." "Namjoon went open the door" and with Jin's order and the sweet argument between soulmates ended.

"Jungkook you are finally here" he greeted him warmly soon after his eyes moved to the girl beside him.

Though her face was blank, her beauty didn't hide behind her quietness. She was still holding his hand like a child who was afraid to meet new people. Namjoon smile  and utter "Hyuna"

"Hyung let them come in," Yoongi shouted from inside.

As soon as they enter the room all of them welcome them with a warm smile. She observes each and every face in that room with her numb eyes and finally he looks at Jungkook may besligntly ask him about her surroundings.

Jungkook quickly response" don't be scared , I know this is very new for you but trust me they are all good people, they are my hungs." She didn't respond, she just looked at the floor. The atmosphere in the room was quite unplestenly silent. Maybe everyone was expecting a little response from her.

Jungkook notice everyone's face and said

"Hyuna she..actually.."

"She is pretty," Jimin interrupted him. Jungkook almost glared at him. He knew all those comments his hyung passed earlier were just jokes and he wouldn't take hyuna away from him. But every time Jimn or any other man compliments her, he can't help but feel a little bubble of jealousy formed  in his heart.

"I think we should introduce ourselves" Jin take the initiative first and said

"Hello I am Kim Seokjin nice to meet you hyuna" he introduce just a older guy

"I am Kim  Namjoon. I am English professor. Nice to meet you" Namjoon follow

"Hey! This Min Yoongi. I am a writer.. " he just put a beautiful warm smile. The introduction process goes until it comes to Eun kyung.

She didn't introduce herself to everyone else, rather she walked toward the two of them. Extending  her hand she said

"You must be Jungkook. I am Eun Kyung Jin's friend" soon her hand palm is engulfed by another  palm.

"Hello, nice to meet you,'' Jungkook replied.

Huyna looked at her hand which was a holded by him  some seconds ago but now she is free once again. Her eyes shifted at his face which was facing someone else not her. Her face remained still but her eyes were different. Maybe a tint of sadness clouded her eyes. Somehow she was silently complaining  to him for leaving her hand to meet someone else.

"Hello hyuna i am  Eun Kyung" but this time she didn't extend  her hand.

Hyuna  just looked down again.