Proluge

Two women standing inside the woods below mount Olympus hidden from the other gods and goddesses a basket of sorts between them, a faint cry could be heard a baby perhaps?

"Are you sure there isn't another way, to keep my child safe?"
"No there isn't, this is the best way from letting the others know about her, your child, she'll do well with me, and if she proves herself she'll be my champion"
"There has to be another way please, I already can't interact with my son because of him, can't there be another way for me to be with my daughter?"
"Sadly there isn't if Zeus ever heard what your daughter is or why there's suddenly more monsters here, he would kill her, placing her under my protection and as a adopted child of mine would keep her safe"
"I know that but I wish there was another way, I don't want her to hate me, for giving her away, please I want to raise her with my husband"
"As much, as we both want that to happen we can't, we need to have her hidden from her parentage as long as we can, from everyone, but I'll do what I can to send videos and letters about her for you"
"I really wish it didn't have to be like this, I want to raise her, why does it have to be my child, my only daughter"
"Fates works in cruel ways, but she will know when she is older, I promise you that"
The younger looking women grabbed something out of an bag, a bow enchanted with power, giving it to the other godess
"If we can't stop this, then can you give this weapon to her when she learnt how to fight and use an bow"
"I will do that if you wish so"
"Thank you for doing this"
"It's no problem, I'm doing this for her protection and for you"
The younger godess held her child close singing a little lullaby, before she has to say goodbye
"Chione, your just making it harder for yourself, it's time to go the other gods will get suspicious"
"I know, I know" she looks down to her child placing a plush her husband made for their child "I will always love you, I'm doing this for your protection, don't worry mommy will come soon when we are sure your safe *she looks up towards the other godess* thank you, for doing this for me, for my daughter, at least she'll be safe" handing her child to the other godess tears leaves her eyes, having to give her child away, to keep her safe
"Your welcome, we should get going now back to Olmpus before anyone notices we are gone"
The two walk in silence, quite knowing there doing the right thing, the two nod and part ways.......

But there are always darkness lurking watching, knowing but that will have to wait for the fates are at work........