New Scars (Chapter 3)

I made the art above (I redrew it!)
_No ones POV_

Another day of school, another day of hell

Monika was late to the meeting and she ran quickly to the club. She got cought up in her thoughts she lost track of time.

She quickly opened and closed rhe clubroom doors, "Sorry im late guys!" She said quickly and sat down at the teachers desk taking a breath.

Monika didn't think on doing poems again, she thinks that sharing poems made them fight more.

Monika herd a loud thud and quickly looked. Sayori tripped due to Yuri foot. She most likely did it on purpose.

Sayori got up and shot her head at Yuri. "Why did you do that?" Yuri grunted "I felt like it" Sayori pouted "That's not a good reason to! Its just being plane rude"

Yuri got up and glared at Sayori "And if you think im scared of you im not. You need to try at least a bit harder.", "How about you shut your trap"

Sayori put on a angered face "No! Why should I listen to you meani-" before Sayori could finish, Yuri smacked really hard to the point it made a bad bruise.

She fell on the floor seeing Yuri pissed face. Monika quickly went to Sayori but Yuri pulled her knife out and pointed it to Her her face. Monika's eyes widened as she stepped back.

"Don't you even dare" Yuri said facing Monika. She felt a strong grip on her arm. Yuri smacked Sayori again in the same spot but harder.

Sayori held her cheek trying to look brave. "Please stop doing this!" Monika said her whole body shaking." Yuri simply denied that and slashed Monika eyes.

She screamed from she pain. Her whole eye turned red and blood started dripping like tears. Yuri chuckled coldly and walked out of the room.

Natsuki rushed over to monika with a worried face. "Why the fuck wont this bitch listen!?!" Natsuki said angrily, Monika just cried. Sayori slowly made her way to Monika.