• "Awkward"•

This chapter will contain
⚠️blood and drugs
TW!!! CUTTING!TW!!!

*And none of these pictures are mine*
——————————————————————————————————————

Ring
Ring

..
..

Ring
Ring

"Okay okay jeez.." The male rubbed his eyes and looked outside "pfft..an ugly ass day" The male sighed and looked at his phone from the counter"who has been calling me?" His deep voice said while trying to get out of bed, he walked to his kitchen counter feeling cold and getting even more colder by just standing in the kitchen.

-Missed Call from Rae

"Hm? Rae called me? Weird" he said before he walked to his bathroom, he looked into the mirror putting both of his hands on the sink and staring at himself and even you don't know This man's name is Corpse..

A male who doesn't like his reflection.

He looks down and his breath is unsteady, he opened the mirror cabinet And looked at his pills.

He just wanna..
OPENTHATSHITANDSWALLOWAWHOLEBU-

Nononono..

No..

He looked away and close the cabinet, "the fuck is wrong with me" his eyes were shaking his pupils went cold..

BING!

He snapped out of his zone and looked up, he ran to the kitchen almost slipping being clumsy, he grabbed his phone and sees a text message.

-Rae
Hey Corpse! I don't know even your awake or not but would you play among us with the others? And there is one new person. Here is the code to the game, 4H678

"Among us??.. Should I even join in" he groans looking up at the ceiling seeing the lights so bright that it can burn your eyes out. He looks down and not even turning his head but eyeing his computer.

"You know what fuck it I'm bored and about to go nuts so why not join this game." He said while walking to his computer and sits down. He looks for his headphones but he spots an..Knife on his desk?
"Why the fuc.." he mumbled and he grabbed it, observing the knife in his hands and one ideas popped up in his head..

"What if I just.." he put the knife near his wrist and he just smiles like an manic..He suddenly counts
1
2
3!
The sound of the knife on his skin makes him feel joyful! "Again.." he did it again."AGAIN!" He did once more..

He stops and looks of the mess he made, he didn't freak out or anything but it just said..
"um chile anyways so." He threw the knife on the floor and didn't even wash the cuts his did to himself.

He breathes in and out and the words keeps repeating in his head

Again
Again
AGAIN

Those words are now locked into his head and can't run just staying inside his head. He looks back at his computer feeling light headed.