What is it?

Light's Point of View

        I hear coughing coming from the ground, me and Sayu immediately began to dig faster. Did I mention we're digging up L. I see the black, spiky hair poke through the ground. I reach  my hands down and pull L up.

        I mange to get him up, but fall backwards with him landing on top of me. Our lips are only inches apart. He slides off of me, with wide eyes.

        "But how?" he twist his arm around. He was pale, but he's always been pale even before he had died.

        "Let us explain, can we go some where private?" he nods. "Sayu, you can't tell anyone about me and L's resurrection, especially dad. Got it?"

        She nods, "wasn't planning to anyways."

        We place the dirt over the graves so it doesn't look so suspicious. 

        Why did I want to bring back L? I thought to myself.

        "Light, what are you thinking so hard about?" L looks at me.

        "Nothing to important," I look down.

        I felt him stop walking, I face him. "Every bit of information is important, even the smallest bit is still important," I stare into his dark eyes.

        "It's not that, it's just that you wouldn't understand L."

        We continue walking till we found a hotel for us to stay in, we bought a room. We get up to the room.

        "Now tell me how we are both alive," he ask for an explanation.

        "Sayu found a life note and brought me back, I simply asked her to bring you back because I hate not bring you back and I guess we're sort of friends," I scratch the back of my neck.

        He tilts his had, satisfied with my answer. "Can you do me a small favor?" 

        "Sure," I replied.

        He takes a step forward, "can you start calling me instead of L?"

        "Of course."

        My mind couldn't process what I did, but I was sure to remember it. I lean forward and kiss Ryuzaki on the lips. They taste sweet like all the sugar he eats. He kisses back, his back straightens up for once.

        I finally pull away, a warm, salty tear slides down my cheek. "I'm sorry, Ryuzaki, I don't know what happened."

        He wraps his thin arms around me, "I don't know what happened either, but I liked it."

   Ryuzaki press another kiss to my lips, it's my turn to kiss back. Fireworks are going off in my mind, I feel happy for once. Not trying to make any one proud.