Team Leader

"Damn! Why did we have to work overtime today? Yashiro! Care to explain?" ask (y/n) to the newbie, Yashiro.

Yashiro immediately get up from his desk and stand right next to his team leader,
(y/n) san.

"Im sorry (y/n) san. Its because I made mistakes with our team project." explain Yashiro. Scared with his team leader.

Their team leader is soo kind to everyone. But if you made even a slightest mistake with the work given and (y/n) realize it, you're dead meat.

"Then?" (y/n) still don't satisfied with the answer.

Yashiro just stood there without any answer.

"I said then?" (y/n) ask again with the higher voice.

"We didn't have enough help from other teammate to succes the project." the answer that make others glare at Yashiro.

"Finally, acceptable answer."
(y/n) stand up and pat Yashiro shoulder with smile.

But the smile face immediately change when (y/n) turn to see the others teammate's face.

They get up from their seat and make a line. They stiff up when (y/n) aproaching.

"How many freakin' time should I say that if we have a team project, you guys should put some effort. This guy is just a newbie but he manage to completed his part. You guys? How the fuck it turns that the newbie is the one who supported you, not you the one supported them?" (y/n) is soo dissapointed with the teammates.

"Enough! Finish all of the tasks as soon as possible. I wanna quickly head home." (y/n) turn and head to the desk.

"We're sorry, (y/n) san!" shout the assistant team leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dunno da heck im doin' with this crap. Just for fun. I might drop this..... OR NOT.