☁ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧

"Thank god! There are no fish monsters here! He's working in that shed," Yuichiro heard Kozo's voice and his mint green eyes then widened then as he heard the sound of a pot shaking

"Thank god! There are no fish monsters here! He's working in that shed," Yuichiro heard Kozo's voice and his mint green eyes then widened then as he heard the sound of a pot shaking. Quickly turning, he noticed another pot that was available for the demon to transport himself to.

"Muichiro!" he called out just as Muichiro pulled Kozo back just in time.

"Oh? Another Hashira. Is something important in that abandoned shed? I wonder what all the rustling in there's about. Hyo, hyo!" Gyokko spoke out as he had emerged from the other pot, away from where Yuichiro was.

"Hey. Cut it out, fuckface," and Yuichiro's mint green eyes widened as he tried to control his snicker then as he watched Muichiro going forward, ready to slice the Upper Moon's head off, only to have him retreating back into his pot.

"Listen to the end, you brat!" Gyokko spoke out as he ended up on the roof and soon emerged from the pot once more.

"My pride is in the pots..." he spoke out, only to have Yuichiro coming up onto the roof with ease and slicing the pot into half.

"My art! You uncultured swine!" Gyokko spat out, only to quickly hide into his pot once more as Yuichiro came down from the roof, slamming his leg down onto the pot, shattering it into pieces. A smile plastered on his face and Muichiro could only start to sweat a little due to how heavy the atmosphere was.

"Fucking rat, where did you go hiding to?" Yuichiro asked as he swung the nichirin blade in his hand, still with that sadistic smile on his face.

"Nii-san! Look out!" and Yuichiro turned just in time as a thousand needles were seen coming at him at an intense speed. His mint green eyes could only widen then, only to hear the sound of running footsteps. From his side view, did he watch as a grey nichirin blade came into his view.

"Breath of Cloud, Third Form: Scatter Clouds!" and [name]'s nichirin blade swiped horizontally as her circular slash soon deflects the oncoming attacks from Gyokko.

"[name]," Yuichiro spoke out as he placed a hand onto [name]'s head, giving it a slight squeeze, and she could only giggle softly then at what was being done to her, whereas Muichiro heaved a sigh of relief.

"Idiot... I could protect myself, I didn't need you to do it," Yuichiro muttered out, and [name] stuck her tongue out in response whereas Yuichiro let out a sigh as Muichiro ran towards where they were, engulfing them in a hug.

Ignoring the Upper Moon Five.

"Yuichiro-san! Muichiro-san! [name]-san!" Kotetsu cried out as he was being carried away by Kozo, running to protect Hotaru instead, given how he was entirely absorbed in his work currently.

And [name], who wasn't paying attention then, watched as her head was tilting backwards. Her pink-tinted lips parted then as she watched as her vision shifted, and she could see the horrified look on the Tokito twins as they watched.