Chapter 1

There I was, sitting on the couch with my legs tucked into my flat chest as I 'watched' the T.V. In all actuality, I was just trapped in my own mind. I was wondering, hoping, PRAYING, that I got into UA. I wasn't that smart, but I know I wasn't stupid either. So I probably passed the written exam, I just didn't know if a 38 points for the physical exam would be enough to get in. 

"I'm home. And you'll never guess what I got!" My mother's voice rang, making my head snap up as I saw her by the entrance. I smiled at her as I saw her take her work shoes off and put on her slippers. When my mom shuffled her way to me, I could tell how tired and drained she was. She always seemed to be, but today looked... Worse. I could tell by how messy her bun was, and her reddened eyes. Either she was crying, or didn't have enough sleep, and I hoped it was the latter. I smiled softly at my mom, thanking myself for making her favorite food for tonight's dinner. 

"What is it mama?" I asked her, patting the spot next to me, telling her to come over and sit down as I put my feet on the floor. She did just that, plopping down on the couch next to me, then she smiled as brightly as she could in her tired state, pulling out a small but wide letter, but she only showed me the back of it. I gave her a confused look, but then my eyes widened.

"Is that-" I been to ask, but my mom cut me off.

"Yes it is! It's the letter from-" she turned the letter around to show me a red stamp that said UA on it. "UA!" She squeaked out happily, her tired eyes glowing. You see, we don't have a mail box, we have a PO box. So I couldn't check the mail myself, I asked my mom to check it two times a week or so, but she checked every day regardless. Even this afternoon where she obviously looked like a mess. I smiled and jumped up, taking it out of her hands.

"It came! It finally came!" I giggled to myself as I held it above my head with two hands. I then realized something round and flat was in there, like a hockey puck or something. Though I didn't question it, too much anxiety made me freeze up. I then looked at my mom.

"Mom... What if I failed? What if they thought I sucked? What if-" I said, but my mom stopped me from freaking out too much.

"Hey, hey. Listen, even if they fail you, you will still be my beautiful baby girl. Ok? And you'll always be my little hero." She said, giving me a boop on my nose. I smiled and nodded, feeling my nerves begin to loosen a bit. What was I doing? My mom was obviously having a bad day, but she still calmed me down. Man, I'm so pathetic. 

I looked back at the letter, bringing my arms down. I then took a deep breath and opened the letter up, careful not to rip anything, I wanted to keep it. I looked inside to see a disk like thing and a folded paper. I took them both out, looking at the disk with curious eyes.

"What is th-" I began to ask.

"I AM HERE! AS A PROJECTION!" A loud and jolly voice said as I saw a close up of a shadowed face.

"Eck!" I yelped, jolting back and dropping the disk, that somehow landed on our small coffee table. When I looked back at it, my eyes sparkled brightly. It was All Might!

"Holy crap it's All Might!" I yelped once more, making my mom laugh. I playfully glared at her, she knew I liked All Might, A LOT! I mean, he helped me find my cat! But I also liked the underground ones, who purposely stay out of the spotlight. There's this one called 'Eraserhead', there was a few videos of him here and there, and even pictures. He looked so tired all the time, and he gave off the vibe that said, 'don't talk to me unless you're giving me coffee.', and the way he fights is sooo cool!

"YOUNG HIMARI, YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHY ME, THE NUMBER ONE HERO, IS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU MADE ON THE UA EXAMES. WELL, TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. I'M A NEW TEACHER AT UA!" All Might said, laughing at the end. I just sat there in a daze, but then a giggled at the thought of All Might being a teacher.