Rules before you RP

Here are some rules I have before you RP in this book

1) I AM SONIC!

DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU CAN BE ME, YOU ARE SHADOW AND THAT IS THAT!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN GET OUT!!!

2) NO OC/MADE UP CHARACTERS!!!

I RATHER IT JUST BE THE FRIENDS THAT I DO KNOW, NOT SOME CHARACTER THAT I NEVER HEARD OF, SO PLEASE, RESPECT MY REQUEST, NO CHARACTERS THAT ARE NOT OF THE FANDOM THAT I AM IN! (ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE CAN DO THAT, BECAUSE IF I RP AND WE MADE UP CHARACTERS THAT I GOT TO KNOW ON PMS, THEN THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAN DO THAT, ANYONE ELSE, NOPE!)

3) DO NOT CONTROL ME!!!

For example:

As Shadow licks, Sonic starts to like it.

Shadow kept touching Sonic and he felt like he was enjoying it already.

YOU DON'T CONTROL ME, I DON'T CONTROL YOU, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

4) This is an 18+ RP

Meaning that being said, it will be very explicit, maybe a little fluff, but mostly lemons and smut are here

No doing a lot of fluff and no lemons or smut afterwards, I WILL NOT REPLY BACK IF THAT HAPPENS!

5) BE CREATIVE WITH EVERY REPLY!!!

Being creative with every reply will determine if I responded back or not, so choose your words, actions, and speech can do a lot for you, so choose your words wisely, that is key to a good rp!

6) MAKE IT AS ENTERTAINING AS POSSIBLE!!!

Please, try to keep it entertaining for me, it also determines if you get replies back from me, so, entertainment is also key to a good rp!

Anyways! HOPE TO RP WITH YOU GUYS!!!