Chapter 7

"I'm fine," You reassured.

"You're not! Your forehead is bleeding! We're going back home!" Venti exclaimed.

"Huh...but, I was getting used to it," you said getting up from the ground.

"You're bleeding!!! I can't excuse that!" Venti exclaimed.

"It's fine, it's not painful..." You replied.

Venti was annoyed so he snatched Your hands and went back to the greenhouse. Your head was bleeding so how could he possibly ignore your injury. When both of you reached home, Chen Xiang wrapped the bandage around your head.

"Is it tight?" Chen Xiang asked.

"No, it's just right," You replied.

"Don't neglect your injuries in the future ever again!" Venti said.

"Okay...Venti-san," You mocked.

"I am going to shower now," You said grabbing your nightclothes.

"I should go and shower too..." Venti realized.

"This thing on my head is really uncomfortable. I wished I didn't hit my head on a rock," You said turning the shower on.

After they showered,

"You can cook, right?" Venti asked.

"Yea, I can. Do you need food or something?" You asked.

"I may or may not be hungry but I really want to know what kind of food you make," Venti said.

"I see...fine, what would you like to eat? Do you have any food allergy? Do you have food that you are prohibited to eat?" You asked.

"No, I'm fine with any food," Venti said.

"Y/n-sama please let us do the work!" Chen Xiang said.

"There's no need I will be making dinner today you both should sit at the dining area," You said.

You went off to the kitchen fridge and prepared the ingredients. The sounds of vegetables being cut, water boiling, the sizzle from the meat on the pan can be heard outside the kitchen.

"It's done!" You said bringing rice to the dining table.

You brought in soup and pork and some appetizers.

"Waaaaa, there is so much food," Venti said drooling.

I feel so sad for Paimon that she can't try these amazing dishes, but this means more for me.

"Can you use chopsticks?" You asked.

"No," Venti replied.

"Okay, here's a fork and a knife," You said giving him the knife and fork.

"Thank you," Venti said.

"Let's eat or else the food will get cold," You pointed out.

You and Venti dined in. Venti ate it so quick that he finished his food in 5 minutes. You got up to get water for yourself to drink.

Venti wondered why you didn't stick your chopsticks so he decided to stick the chopsticks into your rice straight up.

When You came back from the kitchen, you were petrified. Your chopsticks are stuck upwards into the rice. You rushed to your bowl and quickly took the chopsticks out.

"Never! Put the chopsticks standing on food! It means that you invite the dead to eat your food!" You exclaimed.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know," Venti said.