𝗢𝗼𝗽𝘀. 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂

"Accidents" happens.

🌻 💛 🍊

"Monoma don't." Shinso reached out for his friend.

Monoma completely ignored him, walking across the cafeteria toward the table Bakugou and his friends sat at.

In a strange way, Bakugou was able to sense the other's presence. He turned his head, closing the water bottle in his hand.

"What? Not happy to see me?" Monoma taunted, teasing the top of the water bottle in his own hands.

Bakugou eyed the bottle, then glared back at the blond, "The fuck you want shit show?"

"That's not very nice."

"Neither is your face, but here we are."

"Oops." Monoma blandly stated, pouring a generous amount of water on Bakigou's shoes.

Time stood still for a quick moment, that is, until Bakugou's eyebrows twitched.

Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido and Sero scurried off the table, trying to get away as quickly as possible.

"Oops." The ash blond splashed water on Monoma's shoes.

Water flings onto Bakugou's shirt, "Oops."

Another chain reaction, "Oops."

Monoma shoved the ash blond, his voice more harsh with a straining smile, "Oops."

"Oops." Bakugou shoved the other harder.

The taller tugs at Bakugou's hair, making him step a few feet back to catch himself.

"Oops."

Bakigou's eyebrows furrow. His hand clutches onto Monoma's collar, jerking him forward. He placed a rough kiss on his lips.

"Oops." He spits, letting his hand fall to his side.

The blond grabs Bakugou by both his hip and the back of his neck, giving a kiss as well, but more rough and lasts a little longer before breaking off.

"Oops."

Bakugou hums with agitation, his jaw moving side to side.

"I like you! Oops!"

"I like you too! Oops!"

Shinso, stares at the blond's across the cafeteria, completely confused on how the fuck and why the fuck that just happened.

.

.

.

"Fucking weirdos."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 || 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 🎉