~ l o v e ~

You get ready for the day but excited for some reason you realized that you and kuroo haven't been on a date in awhile so you get the great idea to ask him. The day went a little different, you thought about kuroo the whole day. Kuroo made you the happiest ting on earth. He made you feel special, one and only. His topaz eyes were your favorite feature on him, when the lights hit they shine perfectly and make the world stop for that one second.you loved everything about kuroo, how he smelt, how he smiled, how he laughed; even if he laughs like a hyena....he loved everything about you too. He loved how your hair shapes your face and when you're nervous you play with strands of it. He loved your teeth and how perfect they were even if you were insecure about them he loved them, and how they complemented your lips. He loved how soft your skin was even when you had bad skin days, he loved it! You stopped daydreaming and did your calculus classwork. "Alright class you may leave but remember the boys volleyball training week is up so ms.(l/n) won't be able to help you study for the test so come to me for anything!" the teacher said as the students packed up to go to their extracurricular or they're last class. You met up with kuroo to go to the gym. You helped yaku by serving him some tosses so he could dig them. You helped lev with his receives, and helped inouka and kuroo with their blocking and then helped kenma beat a level on his game. Normally they didn't need all this help but training camp was coming up and they had to be ready for the other schools. When the practice was over you then went to detention and thought about you and kuroo going on a date, i wonder if he remembers the promise he made.... Would we actually...do it.... Afterwards no thats crazy maybe he was joiking. You shook the thoughts away and saw the teacher allowing you to leave early. You thanked her and started heading to the gym to walk home with kuroo, "hey testu!" you spot him and wave. "Oh hey kitten whats up?" kuroo greets you and gives you a hug. "K-ki-kitten?" you blush intensely he hasn't called you that in a while, you forgot how giddy it made you feel. "Hey bubs, wanna go on a date?" you look into his eyes and play with his fingers "of course i do," he chuckles "but that means i get to plan it, i was going to ask first but you sorta beat me to it." kuroo said, being a nervous wreck. You and kuroo walk to your house hand in hand , as you and him arrive on your street and you look up at him and let go of his hand, he looks at you curiously and you giggle and twirl in a circle happily, you start to skip and then you stop and find kuroo's hand again i love him you and kuroo make it to your house and you kiss him goodbye "text me when you're on your way to pick me up, ok!" you smile and he nods. You go inside and start preparing for tonight. You start with your make-up. You did a natural look: mascara, blush,and lipgloss. 

(that's what kuroo wore btw)

here's what you ended up wearing (pick which one you want) you then did your hair (you can pick out of, half up half down, space buns, and down with a middle part) after you finished getting ready you waited for kuroo and watched anime. You watched two episodes of demon slayer until you got a text 'i'm in the front yard come outside' you look out the window and see he is outside, you write a note to your mom incase she comes home to you not being there, then you grab your purse and lock the door. "You look so good!! My handsome man." you cup his cheeks and give him a kiss on his nose "you look so beautiful, woah!" kuroo and you walk to this cute little trail to see a tiny restaurant that smells like tea and udon. You walk in tand sit at a cute little table. A waiter with long auburn hair and a cute button nose asks you and kuroo for your order. You order udon noodles with yam shavings on top and kuroo orders spicy curry. You thank her and when she walks away you turn your full attention on eachother. His eyes soften at your sight, the lighting in the room made his features brighten. His hair actually looked decent for once! "I always loved looking in your eyes, the way they shimmer in the light. The way your hair complements your face shape, your just perfect~" kuroo says in a soft, almost whisper tone. Your eyes light up and your cheeks blush. "Th-thank you tetsuro. You know you always make happy," you look down and fiddle with your chopstick, '' I wasn't always the happiest, not since dad. When I met you I had finally found what true was." , "true?" kuroo responds in confusion "heh, true: love, happiness, and hope" you look at him with a bright smile "i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Kuroo tetsurou, i'm so in love with you it's crazy!" you giggle at the end of your confession. Kuroo didn't respond, so you looked up to kuroo, his face looked as if he was sad and happy. "T-that was too much wasn't it i-i'm sorr-" kuroo cuts you off "i want to marry you, i want to spend the rest of my life with you, (y/n) i'd give up everything for you!" he responds the waiter hands you your food and you and kuroo finish eating and head back home. You didn't expect to have such a sappy moment, it just happened. Everything you said was true though, you really did want to spend your life with him, get married, have kids, and then eventually die together. That was your dream with him, to go to different places, and see different people. You and Kuroo eventually went to sleep at his house and it was the best sleep you've had since you first slept with him, he wrapped his arm around you and used his other arm to hold your head close to his chest. You had no space, but it was just perfect, just like him. Kuroo had no flaws in your eyes, his biggest insecurities are the things you love most about him. And he felt the same way about you. He always thought about you, you were in his dreams, when music plays he would think about you, he loved hearing you hum or hear you sing a song when you did your homework, or wrote something. He loved your passion, your kindness, and your strength. You were his favorite thing on this planet, you made him the happiest and he made you the happiest as well.  

--- yahoo~ that's the end of this -ahem- #1 IN #HAIYKUU , AND ON 1.2K READS!!! i worked extra hard on this so i hope you enjoyed!!!~ i love you all so very much!!!~~~ i literally SCREAMED when i saw and started freaking out it was so amazing!!! i love you peeps to the moon and back!!! 

_bye-bye ~~~~ also if you can't tell imma Nishinoya, Oikawa, and Hinita kinne mix :p 

 -edit- i just realized that means im just a bokutou kinnie... :p