7- no more

Killua pov

"Killua" gon questioned "yes?" I reply "u must know everything about what has happened to me before right?"
"Umm yes, im sorry i didn't mean to butt in ur life i-" he interrups me "nah is fine is not like that matters anymore... ( if y'all are confused of what's Happening, let me explain what's basically happening is gon is talking about the time that killua was in his cat form because Gon would tell Killua all about him and about his past while he was in his cat form, that is what they're talking about) I could tell that did matter in his eyes it was super obvious, i felt bad i didn't mean to listen to everything he told me but i was in my cat form before and all i cared about was being with him, plus i got to know more about him and that's all that mattered to me but i at that time i was only thinking of myself and not even thinking of how he would feel... Dammit know i feel like the selfish one.. "Gon im sorry i shouldn't have listened to your conversation it was my fault im sorry" i bow down like an idiot "huh no it's fine killua u don't have to bow" he insists "no it's not! And I'll make it up to you" i say

"Huh? What do u mean?" Gon said confused "i-i would u like to go to the movies this Friday?" I ask nervously "killua but u don't-" "i want to take u out gon! is what im trying to say!" I say loud and clear until he stays quiet for an amount of seconds "well if that's what you want then fine im cool with it" gon smiles "well let's take a bath shall we" "huh??" I say and he just pulls my hand taking me to the restroom.

While were in the bathroom i turn around the other way just so i could not see gon taking off his clothes, i mean why were we showering together in the first place!!? Stupid heart can't even calm down! All of a sudden gon is infront of me butt naked "ack gon" i say covering my eyes with my hands "huh? Killua come on get in" he says while he's already inside the bath "i uh- coming" i say as i try to cover my PP with my hand as we were showering we were both looking at opposite directions to try not to look at each other but i couldn't help it that i took at peek at gon.... His medium built, his clear pretty skin, his wet hair everything about him was so attractive that it kind off made me get a.... boner... Omg if gon notices he's gonna think im a perv!

"Killua do u want me to wash ur back?" He questions and i just say yes instantly.

Gon pov

While im scrubbing killua back he looked a little red i was wondering as to why his face was all red?? His skin was so smooth and delicate it made me want to touch him a little more. So i kind off slid my hand down his back "go- gon what are u doing??" He said "killua ur skin is so smooth can i touch you?"

Killua pov

Touch me!?? Did he just say he wants to touch me!!? I freak out not knowing what to say "i uh-" is all i let out with a stutter, then all of a sudden he puts his hand on my chest touching me "gon what are u doing!?" I say once again. He then turns me around to face him but when he did that he noticed my... "Killua ur hard" he said looking directly at it, i just cover it with my hands full of embarrassment " sorry gon i didn't mean to I'll just do it myself i-" as i get up gon grabs me by the hand "I'll help you" he says.... Help!!? What does he mean by that "no it's fine" i insist but then he just grabs it.

"aaah gon~" i say feeling flustered "it's okay killua I'll help you" he says as he starts jerking me off. I was just trying to hold in my moans, but i could also see he was turned on because his MeMbEr was also hard so i grab his to. "Killua-" he said but i started jerking him off going as fast as i can. Both of us moaning of pleasure while jerking each other off it felt so good i didn't wanna stop, that at that moment i didn't even care anymore. We kept going until we both reached our climaxes, both of us had came on each other of how good it felt. We were both breathing deeply "killua how was that?" He says "it was good" i respond we both looked at each other for awhile until we finished our bath.....

After that bath gon gave me some of his clothes to wear and we spend that afternoon playing around like as if nothing happened.

Finally it was time for me to leave i said goodbye to gon and i told him we'll see each other in school tomorrow so that's fine.

Timeskip

While i was at home i couldn't stop thinking of what happened in gon house i mean i couldn't believe we did that... It filled me with so much pleasure, the way he touched me  it all felt amazing, i was happy, thrilled, exited all of my emotions felt like as if i was going on a rollercoaster... Did i really like gon or was i confused? But i denied it because i don't think i was confused because he makes me happy he makes me feel different he's the one and only that i want and i wasn't gonna let anyone take that from me... I can't wait to see him and school.

Next chapter "love?"