Begins the hate...

{Enjoy}

"Good morning your highness"

Peppermint maid said walking into the Prince's bedroom.Sleepy groans came out and the next thing you could see was Gumball Barnaby sitting up with sleepy eyes and messy Gum hair.Pepper giggled shyly and walked to him.Placing the delicate silver tray on the night table beside the King sized bed.Gumball smiled yawning and stretching.

"Good morning Pepper..." 

~Gumball Barnaby's P.O.V.~

I fell asleep at three am trying to memorize my speech...but I did memorized it.Glob I was so busy yesterday that I coudn't close my eyes for a rest.Now it's seven in the morning...need to get ready for the town speech today.I saw how Pepper served me a bit of gingerbread tea on my delicate glass tea cup.My mind repeated the speech again and again every second making me get lost in thoughts.

"Is something wrong ?"

I heard her ask as I smiled warmly

"Just a tought,don't worry.Thank you for the tea"

I said on my royal manners before sipping the warm tea softly.I sighted after and stood up,washing my mouth and taking a peacefull shower.I blinked and washed my face,drying up and walking to my closet.I put some boxer's on and began to put my handsome prince clothes...I walk out and look myself in the mirror...I smiled warmly and placed my crown in my gum hair that was brushed back...it looked all royal-like.

"It's almost eight....you can do this Prince Gumball Barnaby..."

I whisper looking at my eyes...amethist colored,shining by the sun.I walk out and saw Pepper opening the castle doors.I walk to the village and smile greeting my lovely candy people.They are always so happy...they make my day.I walk to the stage and begin the speech.

"As you may all now see...I'm going to make everything possible to bring happiness to all of you.I Prince Gumball declare that I-"Whaaaaaat? Is he kidding?"

I heard on the crowd as I saw a black umbrella....Marshall Lee...

"Excuse me?" 

I asked as he smirked at me...his red eyes and fangs showing.He floated to the stage and chukled "Hey why don't you make some of those cream puffs,GumWAD" he said as he took out his bass guitar and began to sing...like EXCUSE ME BUT THIS IS NOT YOUR KINGDOM!

"UM! *clears throat* Excuse me but can you plea-"OHH YEAH!" 

He sang as I blinked and saw the candy people cheering.

"Ah honestly!" 

I yelled annoyed as he kept singing...my eyes saddened and I got out of the stage...this is why I hate Marshall Lee...he always and will get in my way.Making me a fool.I ran to my room and closed the door.

"...." I sat beside of my bed as I saw it started to rain.My eyes where still saddened...no wonder why everyone thinks im a wad.I looked at my hands and took of my prince crown,changing to some pj shorts and a cream sweater.I grabbed one of my books and began to read in on my bed...

".....*tap**tap*tap*"

I heard and blinked looking at the windows of the balcony,I saw Marshall Lee,there all wet.I gasped and covered my waist down part and looked at him.

"Leave"

I said coldly as I began to read my book again...feeling my cheeks heat up.

"......*tap**tap*TAP*"

I groaned and looked at him with an annoyed look.He blinked at pointed at himself as I just rolled my eyes,placing my book down on my bed and walking to the door window.I opened both of the doors and looked at him with my dead serious face.

"What the flip is it?" I ask as I blinked "I-I mean...may I help you?" 

I asked as he smirked walking in.Putting his guitar on a corner before walking to me.

"HAH! thanks for the audicion! I would love to sing more for y-"Marshall Lee."

I interrupted seriously.

"This is my Kingdom and I rule in this land.You won't come here and make a fool of me outside.GOT IT?"

I said as his eyes blinked,his expression was amused.

"You must be kidding right?"

He said chukling still in shock.

"No."

I clearly say as he smirked.

"I'm Marshall Lee the Vampire King,I don't get scolded by some WAD"

He said smirking as I stayed in my serious face.

"I'm Gumball Barnaby,Prince of The Candy Kingdom and I don't get fooled by anyone"