Feelings....

~Marshall's P.O.V.~

Gumball had this serious as fuck face.I growled,my eyes red as heck making him suddently shiver.I smirked and pushed him hard to the wall.He needs to know who's the fucking boss here.He trembled as I sniffed his neck and laughed evily...

"Getting all serious prince?"

I ask chuckling and pushing him off to the bed as I saw his expression from serious to a....wait is he blushing? I gulped and growled hissing loudly.I hate adorable stuff or adorable people..it makes me sick.

"You wad."

I mutter as he teared up and trembled...

"I know..."

He replied as I blinked and felt guilty...wait why guilty?!!

I slowly crawled on top of him,making him blush heavily.I slowly slid my hands inside his shirt and took it off,he gasped and I saw him pushing me off.

"What the flip Marshall?!!!"

He yelled as I covered his mouth...

"Shh...obey the king" 

I mumbled as I started to lick and suck his nipples making him arch his back.They...got hard...delicious...Iicked it with my long serpent tongue as he cried out,muffled by my hand...I can't stop now.not.now.I licked his abdomen and licked his neck...only to see tears falling from his eyes..

"Please....st-*sob*"

I heard as my heart shaddered....looking away,I ran and flew out fast from the window...

What am I doing?....

~Gumball P.O.V.~

I saw how he dissapeared and I sobbed crying out loud...My cheeks burning and tears falling.I can't believe this just happenned...why?! I-I...I felt my heart beating really fast...so fast that I coudn't control it.I shrugged and sniffed one last time before falling asleep on my confy warm bed.

What is this feeling?

For Marshall Lee?....

\\Sorry for making this chapter short but I promise I will make the next one go more dramatic and alot of Gumlee feels cx c; \\