Volume 7.5 Reaction- IV (Discussion)

EDIT: PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Even though I am not happy with the "Volume 7.5 Reaction- IV" and the quality is shit, shall I publish it? According to me, part-IV has not turned out how I wanted it to be. There are a lot of problems with it like poor writing, inaccurate reactions, half the number of reactions of previous chapters, specifically,  Kiyotaka and Kei's conversation hardly has any reactions. Well obviously because my carrot-like brain couldn't come up with anything good. On a positive note, I am happy with the groundwork and the way it ends. I've been holding onto this chapter for two days now, hoping that something good will cross my mind but I just couldn't come up with anything which satisfies my taste.
Therefore, I have come to you with a selfish request of mine. Would any of you be willing to help me write this chapter? I am requesting both the authors and the readers. It's not like you actually have to write. Just message me with the dialogue to which you are reacting and below it the name of the character and appropriate reactions (according to the situation and the personality of the character). If I like it, I'll add it in the official chapter. And for those who are willing to help me more than just writing the reactions, you are also welcome. I'll be extremely grateful to you. 

Thank you!

I am attaching the parts here, please do message me with your chosen dialogues and written character reactions. Once again, thank you!!!

"I'm sure everyone in the class will be surprised when the 3rd semester
starts."

"I suppose that's true."

Hirata and Karuizawa are a big couple who are famous even outside of our class. In particular with regards to Hirata, even on that very day, a new girlfriend candidate would appear.

"That guy, do you think he'll go out with someone else?"

"Even if you ask me that, I don't know Yousu.........no, it's not like I know
Hirata-kun that well either. But in some places, like Kiyotaka, he can be cool. As long as he's pretending to go out with me, he won't be able to date another girl too, and he might not even be that interested in romance."

"Even though you're going back to calling him Hirata, you're still calling me like this?"

"Ahh........I see. Is it better if I change it back?"

Karuizawa seemed dissatisfied as she looked up.

"That's not what I meant. You're free to call me whatever you like."

Even in our current group, we are not exactly on a first name basis yet but sometimes we do address each other by our first names.

"This might be a good opportunity."

I stopped and turned back to look at Karuizawa who was walking slightly
behind me.

"I'll also just be calling you 'Kei' then."

"Tauwa!"

".....tauwa?"

"N-n-n-n-nothing! Why is Kiyotaka also calling me by my first name?"

"If one side uses the surname and the other side uses the first name, it
wouldn't feel right."

I couldn't quite grasp the sense of distance between the two of us, it's easy to get the image that's not in focus. If Kei wishes to call me by my first name, then doing the same for her is also natural.

But even if I say that, in regards to our surroundings, the relationship between Ayanokouji and Karuizawa is still as it always has been. That is something ubiquitous and unchanged.