Chapter 1: Emma

"I'm soooo bored."

"So read a book."

"Books are boring." I sighed. "AllyCat your so boring." She set the book down looking at me. "Well. What do you want to do."

"We should jump from the balcony!" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"And how do you expect us to survive."

"Parachutes. Duh." I stated, wondering what she'd say.

"Alright. Fine but where do we get the parachutes?"

"I was kidding, and you think I'm crazy." I said. We both burst out laughing. "Do you think we could actually do stuff like that?" Oh yeah I forgot Alexandria is an adrenaline freak. As calm as she may look when something crazy happens she is right there asking 'What happened?' and 'Can I see?'. It always makes me laugh. She was quite shy around strangers though. I never really understood that.

"Hey Ali."

"Yeah?"

" I got a letter in the mail asking if I wanted to join a group called SAREM."

"You too? Hmmmm."

"What you got one too? That's strange and here I thought I was special." It was strange though why would they send us the same letter only telling us not to tell anyone?

"Well it's best not to over think things, right?" I said.

"Yeah I guess your right, what does yours say?" I walked over to the drawer I put the letter in and began to read.

"Dear, Emma
Regarding your current state we would like to welcome you to join SAREM: Secret Association of the Required Members. You have been offered the chance to become a secret member of our association in regards of your unique talents. You will be able to assemble your own team and based on the team you assembled will carry out a series of tasks given to you.
If you should decline this offer, you must follow the steps given below.

1. Burn this letter
2. Come to the following facility ___________to get your mind wiped. In regards to the secretary of this association.

But if you would like to accept this offer follow the steps below.

1. Burn this letter.
2. Bring the ashes to the following facility __________.
3. Complete the paperwork given to you in the same envelope.

We do hope you consider the following opportunity as an option in your future.

" Mine says the same thing only with my name." She stated.

" Well I would hope so. I don't know about you but I'm going to join."

"I'll have to bring it up with Zander."

"Who the hell is Zander?" I thought I heard that name before. " But you can't. The letter says so, we weren't even suppose to tell each other." I stated.

"Screw what the letter says I already told him about it and you should remember him he's like my brother but not."

"Oh yeah! He's that hot guy with the red hair, right?"