☆2. Arrange Marriage?☆

12 years ago........

It was just your normal day same routine everything was going smoothly but it turns out that Jungkooks life is going to be a bitch from the very next moment.
Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeons next heir to the Jeon corporation they are very famous and are one of the top most business empires in South Korea while on the other hand Mins were the rivals for Jeons.

Min corporation second most popular business industry things were going pretty easy for both the companies until one day they had a huge loss in business, everyrhing started changing drastically the whole business world changed upside down, they started facing financial crises and to save them from this huge downfall was almost impossible.

Until one day Mr.Jeon and Mr.Min came up with the idea to merge both the companies to solve the problem and that was only possible by tying both the families by martial bond, they decided to marry their sons it was basically just a business deal which was decided even without their children's consent, thats how poor eighteen year old student ended up with this kitten like Hyung what he calls his soon to be husband.

Jungkook was on his way back to his parents after having long tiring day, Jungkook just wanted to sleep peacefully but was he aware of the next bomb which his parents were going to throw at him?

"I'm home, please don't call me for dinner, I'm going to sleep now so wake me up next morning ! alright" Jungkook said lazily heading towards his room but stops when his mother called him.

"Jungkook you can't sleep get ready for the marriage, we don't have time now" she said while handing him two pair of black tuxedos to choose and he was blinking his eyes surprised with what's going on.

"I'm not in the mood to attend this marriage, it's your business please let me sleep mom" he said while giving her back those clothes while she was glaring at him, meanwhile Jungkooks father clears his throat now to speak

"you don't have to attend this marriage son, because it's your own wedding so listen your mom and get ready" he says as a matter of fact and trust me hearing this Jungkooks face becomes pale he gets the biggest shock of his life when, how, why, what, with whom, where, all these types of questions flooded on his mind leaving his mouth hung open widely his doe eyes widened in horror.

"are... you by chance kidding with me right? mom dad this is not funny.... I'm just eighteen, how can you decide without even informing me dad? I can't marry with someone just like that and you guys seriously handing me this to wear.... heck I don't even know her name for God's sake..." Jungkook burst out infront of his parents and they try to calm him, cooling down their panicked son.

Jungkooks father makes him to sit on the couch and his mother joins them, he pulls Jungkook towards his chest hugging him deeply with affection and drawing circles behind Jungkooks back his father says "I know this is harsh of us, infact very absurd to ask you this but Jungkook you've grown up now and nothing is hidden from you son, we are losing almost everything, please Jungkook you know we would have never done this but please son help us out" Mr Jeon says to him while he looks up to his father in his eyes, which were only pleading Jungkook to understand this delicate situation.

"Sweetie you know we have always supported you in eveything but now it's the only way, you have to marry him son if you can't fall in love with him atleast try to accept him and if possible please forgive us" Mrs Jeon says to him, she was not ready for this infact she and her husband always had asked Jungkook to bring someone he loves but now look at them forcing their son to marry an unknown person.

"dad... what do you mean by he or him?" Jungkook asks out of all the questions he had this was most important one.

"umm.... well you know our rivals Min corporations.... you have to marry their son Min yoongi" Mr Jeon says scratching at the back of his neck and Jungkook choked on his breath now, according to Jungkook this was some serious betrayal his parents had given him clenching his fists in anger, after composing himself, closing his eyes to take a long deep breath after mentally batteling with his emotions, he speaks only one sentence shocking his parents.

"and after this trust me... mom dad we are not talking with each other" Jungkook says plainly getting up from the couch to leave and he didn't forget to pick one of the tuxedos which his mom brought earlier.

Jungkook still couldn't beleive that he was going to get married at the age of fucking eighteen years, he no longer would be a bachelor nor he could date someone... woah this was something really unexpected, he always had a perfect sweet and loving bond with his parents they were always present to help him in his ups and downs, inspite of being extremely busy with the business work his father had always made sure to spend time with him, even his mother was always there to accompany him no matter what, they were super caring towards their one and only son.

So it was natural for Jungkook to agree with this marriage he was helpless, he was totally against this but his parents.... their company needed his help and he chooses to accept the situation, he was very mature for his age and had always trained himself be the next CEO made him to almost ignore his childish self, his young heart.... those teen days were always mising but Jungkook never complained as long as he got love from his parents he was okay, he was going with the flow but now what next? was he ready to marry someone whom he didn't knew and that to with a man? and when he just now turned eighteen recently, wasn't this was very cruel on the poor young boy ?

End of Chapter

So this was the first chapter guys hope you all enjoy this story

make sure to vote and comments are highly appreciated💜