Chapter 8

Janels Point of View
Lindsay was going to be at Bikes house all day and Val had rehearsals so I decided to go visit Val at the studio. I'm his fiancé I can do that right. I get ready and drive to the studio. I get out and walk in. I immediately see Peta. I run up to her and give her a hug. "It's so good to see you Janel." I smiled "you too Peta." She told me Val and his partner were in studio 3. I walked down the hall. I looked in the window making sure I wasn't interrupting anything. I see Val and Jenna dancing it almost looks like rumba and there clearly flirting. I open the door. " hi am I interrupting anything?" Jenna turns around and smiles "janel! I missed you babe. Girls day soon" she said giving me a hug. Val comes over. "Jen 5 minute break." She nods and walked out of the room. I ask Val how rehearsal was. He says he has to go him and Jenna have 3 dances on the premiere. I ask where his partner is. He says they meet everyday except Thursday. I say goodbye and leave. I get back in my car and drive to Sam's house. She's my best friend. I ring the doorbell and ask her to go to dinner since Lindsey's out. We went out to dinner. I told her everything. She said don't worry about it too much. I thanked her and drove home. I walked in and Lindsey was on the couch watching tv. I asked her about her day. I was so tired I went to bed after that.