Part one

𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 🍁

The cool, autumn breeze threw Jeonghan's hair around as he strode confidently closer and closer to his new life. Due to moving to a different city, Jeonghan had to attend a new school meaning new friends, teachers and possibly romance.

Jeonghan promised himself he wouldn't be nervous, he was always the lightbulb in the room, and always smiling. He came to see the polished gates through the orange and brown trees and stepped through with a deep breath, his bag weighing down on his left shoulder.

Feeling a bit woozy, he looked around at his new friends and spotted a boy his age with dark brown hair, blue jeans, pale skin and a shy smile. This boy gave Jeonghan a strange chill, as if he had seen him before.

"Hey there," Jeonghan snapped out of his faze and glanced behind him.
"Um, hi?" He responded.
"I'm Seungcheol, nice to meet you. Are you new here?" An older boy asked him.
"Uhh, yeah. I'm new."
Jeonghan gave the familiar boy another stare before following Seungcheol into the school.

When he finally got into his seat, Jeonghan seemed to have completely forgotten about his promise to himself earlier about not being nervous because he felt himself shaking.
His partner introduced himself to be Wonwoo, and Jeonghan quickly caught on that Wonwoo was into literature because he quickly whipped out a book.
The boy from earlier was no where to be seen. Jeonghan tried his best to stop thinking about this stranger but nothing worked.
He silently worked through the day's work and forced himself to focus on useless languages.
By the end of his first day Jeonghan felt exhausted but then remembered he had left his bag in the music department lockers and rushed outside to get it.
Grasping his heavy bag and heading towards the exit, an angelic and soft voice echoed through the walls, along with a calming guitar melody. Who was that?
He turned to face the small practice that the sound came from and peeped through the window.
The same boy from earlier he didn't know the name of saw Jeonghan gazing through the window and smiled. Jeonghan rapidly turned away and walked out of the building as fast as he could.
This repeated for two whole weeks. He had become great friends with Wonwoo and Seungcheol (who he called S.coups). The same beautiful voice and guitar play was performed at exactly 4pm when he collected his bag every single day.
He was stopped on the third Monday.
"Hey. You come here everyday. Would you spare some time to vibe with me? I'm Jisoo but you can call me Joshua."
Jeonghan's heart was beating so much and he wasn't sure why.
"Okay then. I'm Jeonghan."
They went into Joshua's practice room and Joshua showed Jeonghan some of the songs he had been practicing. He played some guitar solos and asked Jeonghan if he wanted to sing.
They sung beautifully together for a whole hour and Joshua told Jeonghan he had an amazing voice.
"You truly amaze me. Could I get your number? I won't be here next week because... well, i'll tell you over text message." Joshua almost snatched Jeonghans phone and made a contact for himself.
"I'll see you in October, Jeonghan.