3

Dabi's POV
I followed y/n, 'where is she going' I think to myself. Then she walked into a Orphanage? "Ok?" I said to myself. I followed her in and she is playing with some kids "so you like kids?" I say to her "wtf why are you here?" She said, I grab her and pull her out and into a ally way "I didn't want you to leave, I wanted to be "friends" or something more" I said, "ok but I have a job so can I go back to work?" She said back. "Fine" I said hesitantly "thank you dabi" she said sassyly amd kissed me then ran off.
Time skip
Y/n's POV
'Why did I kiss him' I thought to myself "hey baby girl" dabi said as he came out of an ally. "Yo" I said back "you want to hook up" he said "sure Why not" I said back "what for real" he said as he holed my hand "yeah why would I say "sure why not""I said,then dabi pulled me in for a kiss then pushed me into the ally. Dabi  unsiped his pants and took off my thong then he put it is. "AHHH" I scream in pleaser "baby girl stay quiet" dabi said "s-sorry I'll try" I said in a shaky voice "i-it's ok baby girl g-grab on to me and try to not scream" as dabi said that he slammed me against the wall and started to pownd into me harder and faster. "I'm going to cum" dabi said "me too" I said back then he pulled out and cumed all over my thighs. Then he cleaned his cock off with his shirt then went back in and fucked me some more "fuck dabi I'm cumin" I said as I cumed "fuck your juices feel so good" dabi said as he went faster "mmm fuck" I moaned. Dabi pulled out and cleaned both of us up then we walked back to base.

A/n hi sorry this has Been mostly dabi BUT y/n will have some sex with shigaraki next chapter I am thinking maybe a threesome next chapter with kurogiri and shigaraki but idk oh and bakugo is 17 in this soooo. You'll see why I mentioned it soon bye