1.1 Wolf Moon Part Two

Kaitlin's P.O.V

I was still pissed at how Scott disappeared randomly in the woods. He would never do that. I didn't even want to be out there in the first place. I wanted to be at home watching the Vampire Diaries. But, no! I had to be dragged into the woods with my dumbass best friend. I rolled out of bed, at the sound of my alarm clock blaring around my room. I turned the alarm clock off, and stood over at the wide selection of outfits that I had in my closet. I looked over in the fancy more dressy area that I had in the closet and sighed. I knew that Lydia would want me to dress up. Lydia and I became good friends ever since she started dating my brother. I was aware of her smartness and I hated how much she acted lesser to make my brother feel better. I chose a cute top and pants to wear, before making my way to school.

I drove up to see Scott, and I wanted to ask him whatever the hell happened last night. I got out of my car, and a porsche. Jackson's porsche drove right into Scott's bike.

"Dude, watch the paint job!" Jackson hissed, and I glared at him. Could Jackson be anymore predictable? Scott ignored him as he kept walking.

"Back off Jax!" I exclaimed.

"Yo Jackson, let's go bro!" I heard a familiar voice yell which I assumed was Danny. Jackson sighed as he walked over to Danny. Scott and I walked over to Stiles.

"Okay, let's see this thing." Stiles said, as he started bouncing up and down. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"What thing? I swear to god, if you came up with another plan for me to spy on Lydia for you-" I started.

"I wasn't talking about that, but now that you brought it up-" Stiles said.

"Stiles!" I hissed, glaring at him. He knew how much I hated to be stuck in the middle of the two of them. I didn't want to be a part of him getting his poor heart broken.

Scott lifted up his shirt, to reveal a bloody gauze.

"Oh my god! Scott, what happened?" I exclaimed worriedly.

"Oooohhhh." Stiles gasped.

"Yeah I know. It was too dark to see, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott declared, and I looked at him in confusion. Stiles and I shared a look.

"So a wolf bit you?" I clarified.

"Uh-huh." Scott nodded.

"No, not a chance." Stiles said.

"I heard a wolf howling!" Scott exclaimed.

"No you didn't." I sighed. Poor Scott didn't know what he was talking about.

"What do you mean 'no you didn't'? How do you know what I heard?" Scott snapped.

"Because, Scott. California doesn't have wolves. Not in like 60 years." I informed him.

"Really?" Scott asked.

"Yes, really. There are no wolves in California." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright, well. If you two don't believe me about the wolves, your not gonna believe that I found the body." Scott said.

"You- You found the body?" Stiles exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." Scott muttered.

"Oh, god. That is freaking awesome. I mean, this is seriously going to be the best thing that's happened to this town since--- Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia... You look... Like you're going to ignore me." Stiles said.

"Don't worry you'll get her at some point." I assure him.

"Lin! Hey!" Lydia exclaimed before grabbing my arm and dragging me with her inside.