The First Mission: Part One

UNDERSEA: INT. ALTEN CAVE SYSTEM

The reflection of the radiant Alten city-state shimmers on a broad, dark watery wall that looms at the cave entrance.

Round domiciles both hang from the cave ceiling and extend from the floor. Blue and purple florae drape over the different structures. All of which are emerged in a forest of large, golden mushrooms.

Alten citizens, who each have light purple complexions, stroll through the narrow streets, lounge on balconies, and play amongst the mushrooms.

UNDERSEA: EXT. ALTEN CAVE SYSTEM

In the vast darkness of the undersea, the Alten city-state glows brightly from the watery wall that separates it from the endless ocean.

Suddenly from all sides, dark Naran figures swim swiftly toward the entrance.

UNDERSEA: INT. ALTEN CAVE SYSTEM - PUBLIC PARK

Near the water wall, children play in groups. Adults watch nearby.

Abruptly, Naran warriors, massive humanoids with thick, dark teal skin, burst from the water wall and rush into the park and surrounding streets.

Altens panic. They scream and run.

MARKETPLACE

Narans spill into the streets.

Altens run frantically.

Narans move in fast to surround groups of helpless Altens.

Narans quickly bind the Alten's wrists and ankles.

The Narans drag the Altens away, one in each hand.

WATER WALL

Naran warriors arrive with bound Altens, they drop the Altens in piles and go back for more.

The stationed crew of Narans pick Altens up from the piles, carry them to the water wall, and throw them in.

The Alten's cries cease the moment they disappear into the darkness of the water.

SMALL CAVE

In a separate cave, with its own, small water wall entrance.

Altens work feverishly around a black serpent-shaped pod.

An Alten swims up from under the water and gives a hand signal.

The Altens clear away from the pod.

TADE, 50s, stands behind a desk full of holograms.

TADE: Send it.

The pod begins to move.

TADE: Rora be with you.

The pod disappears into the water.

There is a CRASH as Narans burst into the room.

Tade closes his eyes.

SUPERIMPOSE: DROWN, THE FIRST MISSION

EXT. TRETT OVERVIEW - DAY

SUPERIMPOSE: TRETT, THE CITY OF HAMMET, 50 YEARS LATER

The country of Trett resides on a large natural island. Along part of the shoreline is the city of Hammet. It has buildings that reach the skies above, each gray and sharply cut. Surrounding the city is a rural area, each house has turrets and dormers as well as wrap-around porches. Beyond the houses are acres of beautiful green land.

INT. TRETT DRONE - TASK BASE

A large, dull room with rows of men and women in front of large screens.