TWELVE! ✉ JOHNNY

12

12

OPEN
FIRE

 it was now the first week of school and here came five more days of the same nonsense but johnny came to school with a different approach than she  normally would, she had gotten her dyed like how she wanted, the platinum blonde

it was now the first week of school and here came five more days of the same nonsense but johnny came to school with a different approach than she  normally would, she had gotten her dyed like how she wanted, the platinum blonde. she shut her locker and scrunched up her face at the words of hakeem walker who explained to her about the events that went down on the weekend.

" you're lying," she states.

" i wish i was-"

" keem! " a high squeal was heard, the two turn around and are met by chanel carrizo, who now has box braids installed in her hair instead of her natural curly hair that she would tend to wear. it was officially her first day at grand army now.

the side of hakeem's mouth twitches up into a struggle grin as she hugs him, " oh ? who's this ? " she says motioning at johnny.

" that's johnny, my.."

" friend ? yeah friend," johnny helps out.

" oh so you do have ? anyways i'm chanel, did he tell you about me ? " johnny shrugs, " yeah a bit i guess, but i don't really like you from what he's been saying so, peace."

chanel scoffs, as she clutches on to her pearl necklace that is wrapped on her neck, " hakeem you better get her cause-"

johnny stands there unfazed, leaned against her locker, " if you wanna do something we can," johnny points to her short hair that has already been in a man bun, " cause i'm set," she smiles at the girl.

" and me settle with trash like you ? not likely," chanel states before walking off, johnny lifts herself from her locker and tries to head for the girl but hakeem doesn't let her, his hands land on both of her shoulders, squeezing it, " absolutely not, what would you gain from that ? "

" getting her to shut the fuck up ? "

" no johnny that's not how we deal with our problem-" johnny's mouth gapes open, " this is the same kid who threaten george? "

" didn't touch him did i ? "

" neither did i ? " hakeem mocks the girl, she shoves him and he grabs her and puts her under his arm playfully choking her as they walk to the office. they both were chosen for morning announcements which came as a surprise to them seeing how they both weren't exactly top students at grand army but they sure were the loudest.

as they wait in the office they continue to speak on their experienced weekend, " so luke huh ? i'm not judging.. but i am.. he's not ugly.. infact-"

" what do you mean, so luke huh ? i'm just telling you what happened weirdo, don't make it into a thing," johnny rolls her eyes.

" no baby, ya made it into a thing when ya was laid up on bed and whatnot," hakeem answered.

" just shut up bro."

" i feel like it's big.. it's big right ? i mean he is a big man," hakeem asks johnny who slaps a hand to to her mouth at his sudden question, " oh, don't be such a virgin," he perks his lips.

" hakeem, i literally am a virgin and so are you, so stop the games," johnny snickers, she leans her hand  relaxingly on what she thought was the table but it was the school's pa system, " but yes, i feel like luke's you know what is big.. i mean i know it is.. it has to be you know.. he's a dickhead but pretty sure his dick is big like a head.. if you catch my drift," johnny barely whispers to hakeem.

as soon as her words came to an end her and hakeem are met with the darting eyes of the staff and laughter from outside the office.

they turn back to each other, eyes widened and then they glance down at her hand that was over the pa system as she quickly pulled her hand, " what the fuck ? oh my god, why didn't you tell me ? " johnny exclaims.

" i just found out right now ! you fucking idiot, oh my god."