P a r t 12

-------------POV:Kentrell-----------------

   I jumped out of my sleep, sweat dripping down my forehead, the dream, well the flashback I had

I jumped out of my sleep, sweat dripping down my forehead, the dream, well the flashback I had... I looked around to see Kayden, Taylin, Kamari, Kacey, Kim and JayBe all beside me. I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes. I took a glance at JayBe seeing how beautiful she was, how strong she was... I deserve way worse then what I fucking got. I tried my best to jump out of bed fastly. My vision blurry from all the tears that couldn't stop flowing out of my eyes. I ran to the kitchen, just completely losing it, and I just break down. I break down because of how a horrible person I was, the person that I am... "whats wrong" I heard the voice... The voice that was begging me to stop, begging me to let her go, all her voice did was make my heart break a little more. She ran to me pulling me into her warmth. Trying her best to calm me down. "tell me what's wrong kentrell" her soft voice demanded. I got myself together before walking to a desk that was filled with papers and pens, sitting back down, I began to write...

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry JayBe... I didn't know clearly on what I did, but I had a flashback... It was about what happen..

The paper continued on telling her about what happened. I watched as she picked up the thin peace of paper reading it ever so carefully. My heart beating out of my chest. After she was done she slowly looked up at me. No emotion being shown.

"why would you tell me this kentrell" she asked me

"why would you tell me this kentrell" she asked me. My breathing got heavy, having no words on why I did, because now I realized, this was a mistake. Her eyes clouded with tears before she got up, her breathing going unnormal. she began to laugh and cry making me hold my head in my hands. Tears coating my eyeballs. It happened so fast that I couldn't even process what was truly happening. But all I seen was plates smashing against the wall. I covered my head in my hands, knowing this wasn't going to stop anytime soon... "WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS KENTRELL!?" she yelled at me. Then everything stopped, there was nothing... No noise, no bangs... Nothing. After a minute or so I lifted my head only to see JayBe standing right in front of me. Dry tears visible on her cheeks. Right when my hazeled eyes reached her dark brown eyes I felt a sting on my face, feeling her hand hit me. She harshly grabbed my chin, looking at me in the eyes before she started throwing hits after hits to my skinny frame. After she was done she slid down the wall breathing heavy as I laid on the floor, blood pouring out of a lot of places... I heard JayBe sigh from across the room before we heard a small gentle tired voice. "mommy?" Kim called out. "yes baby?" she responded her voice cracking. "why is da da bleeding?" she said frowning.
Jay's head just dropped before I heard sniffling, she was crying again... I pushed myself beside maybe on the wall. Pulling her into my arms I tried my best to stop her crying. "i-im sorry" I whispered to her. all she did was wrap my shirt into her fist crying harder and harder into my shirt. "i-im sorry kentrell" I heard her mumble. I barely caught it, but I did and for some reason it made my stomach flutter with butterflies. "wait! Holy fuck! Kentrell!" JayBe suddenly jumped up making me flinch. "you just told me your sorry!" she exclaimed with the biggest smile on her face making me confuse for a minute before my eyes almost jumped out of their socket. I tried my best to say another word, but for some reason it just couldn't get out... Which made me frown. Jay's noticed pulling me into a hug. "i know you could do it kentrell, your voice is going to be back to normal in no time, don't rush it." she told me a kiss landing onto my cheek. I felt my face heat up from the action. "t-thank you JayBe" I whispered. Before I felt a huge smile in my neck. "see, look at you, your already doing so good" she whispered back which made me realize I said something again. Without even thinking I pulled JayBes face close to me pulling her into a deep passionate kiss, feeling her kiss back....

___________________________