Drip💧G.D

Grayson's fingers had always made you feel things: even if he wasn't directly touching you. The thought of them and even the single sight of his calloused yet soft and slender fingers were something that would never fail to make you drip.

It was easy to get you up that morning . All you wore was his white sweater and panties that were nothing but lace to expose the perfect round shape of your ass for him to see. It was a massive distraction for his cooking, but of course you were the one he preferred to have instead of the food heating up.

And so he shut the stove off without another thought and made his way over to you on the kitchen island, pressing you gently into it with his massive hands all over you. They were massaging your hips, waist, and up to your stomach and than squeezing down at your ass. It was too much for such an early morning as you two rose up just as the birds were beginning to chirp. Here he was, the most handsome man to ever to ever exist, ready to pleasure you so much that you fully wake up only to get exhausted before the day truly began.

"Morning Gray" you said to greet him properly, feeling his lips on your neck, peppering soft little kisses all over the sensitive skin. Fuck, even his lips made hungry for more and your pussy was aching bad already that you were this close to egging him when he hadn't even done a singe thing.

"Morning angel,' he muffled against your ear before biting at it and sucking on the lobe. Tingles came across your entire body and you were practically up on your tippy toes, leaning in some more as if he would dare to pull away.
" Is it too early for me to fuck you roght here?"

Bold. That's what you liked.

"Don't y-you h-have to work out s-still?" You were stuttering as his hads went back up to cup your breast, making you gasp in suprise, but smile at his actions while biting your lip. He was so warm, so close to you that his semi- hard dick was pressing up in between your ass, and he was easily lifiting your sweater off your clinging torso- going back to wrap his beautiful hands around your tits again. He made sure to graze at every spot and push themm together, making you twist your arms back to hold his hips in place so that you could shake your ass against his front. His moans were always a gift.

" Yeah, so what? I can start right here, with you." That's when he wet in and lifted you off the ground a little abruptly, placing you up on the cool island to lie on your stomach so that he could shove your panties down and slide them off to the side delicately, knowing he'd never rip up some of his favorite pairs no matter how bad he wanted to. The breeze hit you as your tried spreaading your legs and you were craving his touch some more- elsewhere.
"How does that sound? Seems like you want it, I can feel how wet your pussy is from here."

You lifted yourself up with your palms but only barely managed to before you felt his thumb rub circles around your pussy. You could almost feel your heartbeat down there, and then the only sound in the quiet room was the pad of his thumb running over your wetness, creating more of that it could be easier for him to play with it.

You couldn't see him, but just the image in your head of his teasing smirk and dark eyes were enough to get you back down on your forearms. He was at his teasing stage, but you already expected for him to break the barrier because you hadn't done anything but walk into the kitchen and he decided to be all handsy right away...

Od course, your whiny little moans was just enough to get to him.

"Fuck this, I'm not being soft today." And with that, he grabbed at your ass to turn you around so that you'd be on your back instead. He slid you closer to the edge of the counter, spreading your legs jsut perfectly for him to see everything with the morning sun hitting you.

He leaned down just a little just to spit on your pussy, making you rub it all around to build up the wetness, but then he was pushing away your danity hands to spit on you again, causing your stomach to clench with want and need. That little action made you ache.