Chapter 1: Hey, Watch it!

Elsa's POV:

I am Elsa, Elsa Menzel. I am 16 years old and I go to highschool. I believe that everyone has something special about them. Why? I have ice powers, I didn't know how to conceal it before but later I just let it go.

Today, I am going to school, since it's Monday. I am not that excited. But I had to go anyway. I wore an aqua shirt, sandels, purse, white skinny jeans, and a white/aqua wrist watch. (A/N: Look at photo in the beginning).
"Elsa hurry, because I'm leaving!"

That was my sister Anna, she loves school.
"I'm going!" I shouted, "Bye Anna!" I shouted as I left for school.
'Great, I had missed the bus.'

So I had to walk it. I took out my phone and put some music on and while I was looking down, I bumped into someone.
"Hey, watch it!" I shouted at the stranger.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see were I was going," he said.

Then something caught my eye, he had platinum blond hair, crystal blue eyes, and he looked cute.
'Wait did I just say that?'
"No, it's fine," I told him.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"Yup," I replied.
"Cool," he answered

Jack's POV:

My name is Jackson Overland Frost. My friends call me Jack. I am 17 years old and in highschool. I have something special about me. I have a staff that helps me control my ice powers. Anyway, this morning I got up took a shower, got ready for school and said bye to Emma and Mom.
"Bye Emma, Bye Mom" I said.
"Bye Jack!" They said together.

I left and missed the bus.
'Oh no I missed the bus!'

I had to walk it from there.

I was looking at the ground when suddenly, I bumped into someone.
"Hey, Watch it!" she yelled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going" I said.

Suddenly, I was looking at her. She had platinum blond hair, crystal blue eyes, she had pale skin, and lastly, she was beautiful.
'Woah! Hold on! Did I just say that?!'
"No, it's fine" she said blushing and looking down.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yup" she said.
"Cool" I replied.

❤~❄~❤~❄To be continued❄~❤~❄~❤

A/N: Hey guys! 1 thing: I am not the type of person that makes you vote, comment, and/or follow.
Just wanted to let you guys know. Sorry for such a short chapter.
Bye snowflakes ❄❄❄❄