the journey of my yaarian

A girl full of life

A girl full of life ..... And crazy parthian .....oops loves parth like her life ......

An epitome of hapiness .....

I call her my Happiness Ki Dukan _love_is_you_

Yes she is truly my happiness ki dukan .... The girl who made our gang full of life with her amazing entry .....

I know her when she took a combination interview of ammijaan and bhabi ....shipping them as best couple .....

Truly she became an integral part of sizzlers ......

Crazy like us ..... the best vm maker ....

Chota packet bada dhamaka.....the tantrum queen .....

This is what we both should plan

But we planned to take sanyas .....can u imagine ....

We crazy idiots planned to take sanyas ....bcoz she didn't get her parth and I'm joining her bcoz she can't stay alone .....

Like this the whole sizzlers are ready to join her crazy sanyas taking plan .....

She loves some one like her own ..... She can't bear the thought of losing them.....so sensitive .....she just covers her sensitive nature by cracking jokes ....

We both are too good to close our eyes when see pda of love birds of our group ammijaan and her cb .....we even give them privacy .....

She is gulab jamun of my Ammijaan and rasmalai of bhabi ....ani bacha of sumi mom and fighting partner for my love my pretty baby ......

She is bhabi ki behan for me ......my crazy ani darlingggggg.....

We even invented our new language ....and words like .....

Chill karing ..... Sharmaying 🙈🙈...lobe u ..... that's our crazy gang who use many more such words .....

So that's about my happiness ki dukan .....

Seven  girls .... different situations .... different stories .... different places ....but became a family just bcoz of Wattpad .....
Thats y watty is love .....

Love you all my sizzlers .....we are sweet seven  a family  of sizzlers for life .....

I used this phone case everywhere bcoz we are connected by these mobiles ......it shows our connection..... Far from each other but bound by heart .....

I'm so happy to be a part of this amazing family of sizzlers .....love you guys ....you guys are not just friends but my strength and support.... I just can't say thank you ....bcoz that's not acceptable in our friendship ....and it's not enough to say so all I can say is .....I love you guys .....

I hope you enjoyed the journey of an year with this crazy girl.....let's hope to celebrate many years of togetherness with loads of fun........

This is my side of story of yaarian of sizzlers ....now it's your turn SIZZLERS writer your story of yaarian and tag me there ......no escape .....

With loads of lobe ....

Manumystery .....
Shona
Nanju
Buddy
Manu
Manvi ....