Hazbin Hotel Blank Bio

Free To Use Hazbin Hotel Oc Template.

Template created by: HeatherBelleGrey
Template Requested by: oogiesboys: ((Please don't delete either link. I would like for other people to know where if came from, so that they may make their own ocs with it should they choose to.))

((Delete anything and everything contained within ((<-- These -->)) They are only there for examples, or references.))

Basic Info. ((I'm sorry if you do not like the fact that I make the Basic info and personal info the same with most of my templates, but the basics are the basics for a reason.))

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Age:

Apparent Age: ((How old do they look?))

Age Before Death: ((How old were they when they died.))

Sex:

Cause of Death: ((I feel like being killed by Alastor (When he was alive) is a viable reason of death. Actually, killed by any of the (Mortal) demons would be pretty interesting. Maybe your oc was tricked by Lucifer, and they were a good person, but sold their soul for something.))

Were they born in Hell: ((Like Charlie?))

Birthday:

Deathday: ((Note: If your oc was born in hell, then disregard all the human/past life stuff.))

Do They Believe in the Happy Hotel: ((As in, do they support Charlie and her dream of redemtion? Or are they more like Alastor, and believe that the hotel is a source of entertainment?))

Theme Song:

__________

Personal Info.

Personality Outward:

Personality Inward:

((I'll simplify Outward and Inward in one go.

Outward: This is supposed to discuss who your oc is with everyone else. How  other's perseeve them upon first meeting, or knowing them for a while.

Inward: This is supposed to discuss who your oc is is when they are alone, or with close/trusted friends.))

Summery: ((This is for if you want to forgo the whole, inward outward thing. For simplicity sake, or if what you see is what you get with your oc.))

Personality Compatability: ((Let's say you're a demon that is looking for love in the after life, because, hey, who isn't, am I right fellow sinners? Well, here is your chance to talk about what works best for you. Are you the type to like a partner who's more extroverted? Or do you like someone who's more shy and reserved? Just put what personality traits would work best for you here.))

Sins: ((There can be multiples. But what lead to your character ending up in Hell? And remember there are more things that are concidered sins in the bible than just murder, drunkeness, and lust. My advice is always consider the seven deadly sins. Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth, Pride, Greed, Envy. Also, if your are of a different faith, use what sins you know of, or that are spoken of.))

Crimes: ((Bear in mind that there is a difference between a  sin and crime. A sin is a crime against God. A crime is a law that has been broken. Take for instance a strange Kansas crime, where it is illegal to eat ice cream on a cherry pie! You aren't gonna go to hell for that lol. And I know some can intersect, like murder and theft. The only reason I say this is because I have seen some people make ocs whose sins are only very slight earthly crimes, like drinking too much, or cursing.))