chap.3 the confession (smut)

a/n reading and listening to this hits different, trust me

juicy POV

I'm alone with him... think this would be a good time to confess? I put my head down in shame.

juicy "umm, Eddie?

Eddie "yeah?"

juicy " there's been something I need to tell you"

Eddie " ok I'm listening"

juicy " I don't know when... but for awhile now.. I have had a crush on you... I don't know why but maybe you feel the same?"

I didn't look up.. I closed my eyes...

Eddie POV 

I managed to scoot closer to him without him knowing. I placed a hand on his cheek. he looked up. and I think he saw the lust in my eye.

and I kissed him. I feel so blind. I couldn't see something so good right in my face this whole time. I'm just so glad I'm seeing it all now. 

3rd POV

they undressed each other Eddie thrusted in. feeling joy at juicy's moans.

Eddie POV

there was a knock at the door. we rushed to get dressed juicy couldn't find his shirt so I told him to go wait in my room.

I went to go answer the door. I opened it and it was grant

a/n narrator's real name.

narrator " my  girlfriends mad at me and that's always nice... will it be ok if I slept on the couch

Eddie " yeah sure."

i handed him the remote and a spear blanket. when i got upstairs juicy was waiting naked I stripped my clothes off 

3rd POV

Eddie put himself inside juicy,

juicy "ahh Eddie"

he gripped Eddie's shoulders' hit his sweet spot  I thrusted harder couple times more.

juicy " e-Eddie if you don't uhh.. slow down a bit i ahh heh.. might AHH"

juicy moaned out and came on his waist.

Eddie tried to cover his mouth but it was too late grant had walked in they all froze. narrator turned around but fainted in shock. and they took narrator back down to the couch .

eddie "race you upstairs"

juicy smiled running after him.

they lay  on his bed i put an arm around him and they fell asleep.