Im blind

{Tommy's pov}
I can't see what the fuck is going on I walk around "unnff" i ran into something I say "hello?"i couldn't see who i ran into there taller than me i dont like this at all "Hello Tommy~" Tommmy froze that's not will or techno its "Jschlatt??"Tommy looked up but really couldn't see him he got up tommy knew he looked weak like this his eyes were the lightest blue ever bow almost white Jschlatt said "Tommy what's wrong why aren't you freaking out?" Jschlatt cared about tommy Tommy said"Jschlatt I cant see you I'm blind...." Jschlatt eyes widen but tommy couldn't see Jschlatt pulled tommy into a hug "nnnh J-sclatt what is it?" Jsclatt picked up tommy and said "Dont worry tommy I'll take care of you" Tommy's eyes widen a little and said "But arent we enemy's in lamanburg Jschlatt looked down at tommy and said "Your really not ny enemy tommy you can come back to manburg I will help you.." Tommy hugged Jschlatt a little and said "T-th-anks..." Jschlatt was a little shocked about the apology but smiled and said "Your welcome" Jschlatt walked into manburg with Tommy in his arms holding him protectively the citizens eyes widen they thought that Tommy and Jschlatt hated each other they were just in a war Jschlatt brought tommy into his house and laid him on the bed tommy looked tired so he let him rest he covered Tommy with a blanket and walked out ...
______________________________________
{Jschlatt's pov}
I put tommy in my bed he looked tired I cant believe hes blind he looks so defenseless and cute? I walked outside and saw that fundy and george and sapnap and badboyhalo and skeppy were coming up to my door I looked down and said "hello what is it?" They looked up to me and fully walked up and sapnap said "what's Tommy doing here!??-" I looked at them why did Sapnap not like tommy his words held venom I almost growled at him my eyes turned red and said "Im in charge and why do you care!?" I was mad bad could tell bad said "Sapnap it's fine just leave it alone you muffin-head" bad said "But Jschlatt umm what is tommy doing here we thought you guys were enemy's..?" I looked down at him and was about to speak but Tommy woke up and said "J-sclatt were are yo-u?" He sounded weak and adorable my eyes went back to brown and said "I'm comeing Tommy" I smiled and was about to walk back in but the others asked if they could come in I grumbled "fine...." I let them in and I went to my room I walked in and tommy was sat up and he looked small and so cute tommy blinked a couple of times and yawned I said "Hello tommy~ what is it~?" He looked at me but i knew he couldn't see me and tilted his head and said "were am I Jschlatt?" He looked adorable I said "Your in my house and in my bed why?" Tommy's eyes widen a little and said "A-re w-e in --manburg.." I blinked and said "Yes why?" Tommy got up and tried to walk over to me I helped him then I remembered Fundy,Sapnap,George,Badboyhalo and Skeppy were in my house I picked up tommy and put him on my back tommy blushed a little and held on because he was scared and embarrassed  I saw there were all sitting in my living room I walked into the kitchen and said "Tommy are you hungry" he nodded "what do you want to eat tommy" tommy said just some apples I gave him some and he ate them slowly but he ate them the others looked around wondering were I was I picked up tommy again he held onto me this time we walked into the living room they all blinked They all thought the same thing 'Tommyinnit would never hold onto Jschlatt like that right Tommy didn't like Jschlatt right so why would they be hugging' Jschlatt sat down and put tommy in his lap protectively and said "What did you guys want agian?" Tommy blinked and turned around and whispered "Jschlatt theres people here?" But they all heard it George said "Tommy you can see us right?"Tommy's eyes widened and turned looking were he heard George's voice and was about to speak but Jschlatt said "No tommy cant see you hes blind"...To be Continued~