The invite

Natasha's pov

This morning I woke up to get ready for school. Bucky my boyfriend would pick me up like he always does. I got up out of bed and took a shower braided my hair and put on a sweatshirt and some leggings with my favorite white converse and my watch.

Nats outfit

Nats outfit

After I was done getting ready I went down stairs to say hi to my mom. My mom was a single parent my dad left us when I was 5 so I don't really remember him.
When I got downstairs my mom had already made me breakfast."hi mom" I greeted her. " Good morning sweetheart when will james be hear" HONK HONK. I heard form outside. "That's him". " Alright have a good day at school honey love you". "Love you mom" I said.
"Hey babe" Bucky greeted me once I arrived at the car. "Ya ready" He asked. "Yes" I replied.

We drove of to school when we got there are friends Tony, Steve, Bruce, Clint and thor found us. Tony was a really rich and popular kid at school but his dad is the famous Howard stark so that makes sense.

Steve is the jock amazing at football he is the team captain of the football team and all the girls are after him but he is not a dating type of guy. He is very old school doesn't really have a phone I mean he has one but its like one of those weird flip phoney things.

Bruce is a geek big time. He loves science. He is an amazing friend but he has anger issues kinda weird but we're used to it.

Clint is my best friend he's like a brother to me. He has very muscular arms but i think that's because he is on the archery team. One of the best actually. He likes to say that he has shot 18 hit 18 and he just can't seem to miss.

Ah Thor he is kinda strange but he is very nice he is basically a big teddy bear a very buff teddy bear. He loves pop tarts. And is also on the football team. His brother Loki is a freak likes to watch girls kinda a perv.

When they found us Tony asked if we wanted to go to his party at his house tomorrow. Me and Bucky looked at each other and said "sure why not what time is it". " It's starts at 7:00pm but you can come anytime". "When does it end?"I asked. "Oh well the none drunks can go home when ever they want. But all the drunks can't go home until the next day and all the you know what couples who did you know what". I just looked at him I'm disgust little did I know I would be both and leaving with not just my boyfriend.

********
Hi so ummm... That's probably so cringy but hope you enjoyed.... I've never done any fanfics before so.... Let me know if you like it I am not sure when pt 2 will be out this just me trying something not sure if this will be a thing. So bye?
-olive