The test

Nats pov

*******few months later***

Since me a Bucky's night at the party I have been feeling sick normally i would pass it off as a cold or the stomach bug but I am also late with my period by like 2 weeks so I'm starting to think something is up. I decided to take a pregnancy test but hope it is negative because I'm only 17 and Bucky is 18.

I go to the pharmacy and buy a test and go to the bathroom at my house and take the test. As I sit waiting for it to calculate I start to think what if I am pregnant would Bucky stay with me or would he leave what will my mom think what will his parents think of us will they let us never together still. What if my mom does not let me keep it what if she kicked me out where would I go. What about my school principle furry. My friends what if they think I'm a whore and not want to be my friend anymore BEEP BEEP my thoughts are interrupted by the timer on my phone going off and it is time to check to see what my future holds. I lift up the test to see what it says and I start to cry as the test in my hand reads positive.

I run down stairs to my mom and starts screaming "I made a mistake!" "What?" She asked confused "at Tony's party me and Bucky had sex without using protection and now I'm pregnant. I'm sorry mom I'm so sorry!" 'Hey it's ok it's ok you made a mistake and you know that now does James now" "No I only just found out" I say as i sniffle "ok well why don't you go to the park today and tell him then we can tell his parents" "Ok but what if his parents yell at me and say we can't be together anymore" I say worried " Then we will figure it out from there now go tell James to meet you at the park and you have something to tell him" She says kindly " Uh huh"

I go and text Bucky

***in the text*****

Nat                                Bucky

Hey babe

                                              Sup

Can we meet at
The park I have
Something to
Tell you
                                     Uh yeah I
                                     Will meet
                                      1 5 mins
Ok luv u

                                       Luv u 2

***** at the park *********

Bucky's pov

I arrived at the park in our spot on the bench under the tree right by the pond. Nat was already there waiting for me. "Hey what's wrong" She looks like she has been crying. " I need to tell you something but you can't be mad" " Why would I be mad" " Well remember the night at Tony's party " " Yeah" " Well something came out of that" "What?" I ask worried "Impregnate" "Wow wow wow say that slower" " I'm pregnant. " I froze "are you sure" " Yeah I took a test and it was positive" Nat said she looked worried then I started to break into a huge smile " I'm going to be a dad" I say very happy " Your happy " She asked " Of course I am I'm going to be a dad" " I'm going to be a mom" She said in a happy tone "but what would your parents think?" " I don't know but no matter what they think or say I will be with you through all of this every step of the way" " Thanks" " I love you so much" " I love you too"

*******end of chapter*****

Yea! Baby barnes I don't know why but writing the part where Bucky says he is gonna be a dad made me happy. I wonder what Bucky's parents will think. To be honest I really don't know I am just writing this as I go I have no plan anyway in like 2 chapters I will start asking for what you want the gender to be and please watch the video at the beginning that is what inspired this story thank you hardy. Have a good day

-Olivia