Chapter 14: S-Sister?

Black POV
We got to my HQ and it had taken us the entire day to get there, so it had already been around 9PM. All we had to do was survive the night....we woke up and my boss was standing right there. That scared me.
Black: Oh!! H-Hey boss....
Purple was sitting right next to me. She was awake also.
Purple: Huh? Where am I?
Boss: Your in A.L.T.E.R sweetie...You have been naughty with Black...
I realized he had our hands tied to the chairs we were sitting in.
Black: B-But how did you find out?
Boss: Oh, there was another imposter with you Black...I just didn't tell you..
There was a shadowy figure that emerged from the darkness...IT WAS GREEN!!
Black: GREEN YOU TRAITOR!! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU!
Green: Hehehe...I'm just doing my job bro....Besides, you broke one of the most important rules. You fell in love with her.
He pointed at Purple.
Purple: What are you gonna do?! KILL ME?!
Boss: Oh no...I wont kill you, heh your quite the catch anyway. Your to beautiful to kill....
He lifted her head up toward his and forced her to kiss him.
Black: WHAT THE FUCK?! SHES MY WIFE!!
Boss: Quiet!
Purple looked hurt...
Boss: You took everything away from me. I trusted you Black!So I'll take everything away from you...Now if you dont mind me I'm gonna have a little fun with her....
He licked his lips and untied her then dragged her toward his bedroom. Purple had no control over this she tried to get him to let go of her arm but it was no use she had no control. She looked at me, scared
Black: NO! IM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WITH HER!!
Boss: Too late...I'm gonna do it..
It was too late, I was tied to a chair...I could slightly hear Purple from his bedroom..
Purple: NO! STOP! IM NOT GONNA DO IT WITH YOU!
Boss: Haha, too late...
After that I heard moaning. It is to late...
*Purple, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I'm a bad husband...*
Green tapped me on the shoulder.
Black: What do you want bitch?
Green: I just want to say I'm sorry, I was told that you were taking to long so I had to spy on you...I had to tell him you were married. And had 2 kids....I didn't want to do it.
Black: Its ok, I couldn't save her from that....the whole reason I didn't do it was because she wasnt ready yet. Now shes been forced into it...
I started to cry a bit I could still hear her in there. I felt bad. Green untied me from the chair
Green: Bro, dont be so hard on yourself. It's not your fault...Its his, hes been like this for so long. Now he finally got what he wanted.
Green sighed.
Green: Hes a damn simp, he only wants the female crewmates just because they are pretty. It's not right. But hes never gone that far. I wonder why.
Black: I know exactly why. Its because I'm the youngest but the best in the business. Until I fell in love with Purple, now he thinks I'm useless...I was going to make her a crewposter. Shes a crewmate, but she knows how to betray...and kill.
Suddenly the moaning stopped. I heard her yelling. It made me feel even worse.
Purple: I FUCKING HATE YOU!! I WASN'T READY! NOW YOU FORCE ME INTO IT?! YOU DAMN DIRTY MAN!!
Boss: Heh, But it was fun~
Purple: NO IT WASN'T! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY DAMN LIFE!! Now I'm gonna be pregnant. WITH YOUR CHILD! I WANTED IT TO BE BLACKS CHILD NOT FUCKING YOURS!!
Boss: We will be a family though...
Purple: I ALREADY HAVE 2 KIDS!
Boss: I know.
Purple: UGHH!
I heard a door slam. A few minutes later I hear another door slam. Then the door to his bedroom opens. Purple comes running at me crying. She hugs me. Thank god she wasnt naked...
Purple: I-Im sorry...I-I couldn't do anything....
Black: Shhh..your ok....you did nothing wrong...Its him not you.
Purple was still crying. I felt bad. My boss came out of the room too. He had a smirk on his face while looking at me...I hated him now. Purple looked scared of him...I cant blame her. I had my gun behind my back.
Boss: Hehehehe. Now that "my wife" is going to have my child soon-
I cut him off.
Black: Shes my wife, not yours!
As I said that Purple buried her face deeper into my chest.
Boss: Wrong. But you have a new wife now...
This girl that was very similar to Purple came out of the darkness.
???: Hello~ I'm Annabelle. Oh Black~ I've heard so much about you!!~
She pushed Purple onto the floor, and snuggled against my chest.
Purple: A-Annabelle? A-Are you my old sister?! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!
Annabelle: SHUT UP AMBER!! I faked my death after you became the future queen! Mom told me I would be queen of Polus and the crown was supposed to be mine!! AND YOU GREEDY BRAT TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME!!!
Annabelle took off her helmet. She was the exact opposite of Amber. She had bright blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin. Even her color was Lime green. Annabelle kicked Amber in the stomach.
Purple: Owww..
Black: HEY!!
I still had my gun behind my back so I could shoot them both. My boss and Annabelle. I decided to do it. I shot my boss then Annabelle. I had no mercy. If you mess with Purple you mess with my gun...

Hey yalll!! I am going to make all the endings to this book in future chapters, but this is the good ending. If I didn't describe what Amber looked like she has dark brown hair and light brown eyes and is kinda pale. This one ending still has a lot of chapters to go. So dont worry this isnt ending any time soon!! I'm so happy that I've made it this far, I never thought just because of a dumb YouTube comment, it would turn into this XD
Stay Awesome Stay Sweet and I'll see yall later!!
Byeee!!