Chapter 1

Nina
10:23pm

I strutted through the club holding my tray. "Reload Lani," I said putting the tray on the table. She put as many drinks as she can on it. I  grabbed the tray and walked off. "Here's your drink handsome. I smiled at him. A man with a clean-shaven face and messy curly hair looked up at me.

"Thanks, beautiful." He smiled. "The names nina  but everyone calls me bunny." "Reid, why do they call you bunny if you don't mind me asking?" He asked a smile tugging at his lips as He sipped from his drink. "Well my outfit is always sexy and I just throw on a pair of bunny ears to, you know give it that playboy effect." I laughed.

"Cute." He smiled winking at me as I walked away swaying my hips. I put down another drink in front of a customer "thanks sweetness" I smirk at him and he gives me a $20 tip to which I put in my bra and walk away; after going around the casino and giving everyone drinks I go back to the bar and sit down looking at Lani and groan, she looks at me while pouring another drink "let me guess your feet hurt" I nod my head yes "these shoes are killing me I just want this shift to be over so I can finally go home and sleep" I hear her chuckle as she slides the drink towards me.

~2 hours later~
12:23 am
I yawn and finally put my tray down; my shift is finally over to which I head to the backroom to change my clothes and counted the tips I got from the shift "$224, better than last night I guess" I take off the heels I have on and slip on some slides. I grab my things and head out the exit. I walk out into the parking to get into my car I hear someone call me "heyyyyy bunny girll" I sigh and turn to the person and mumble "great he's drunk and I don't wanna deal with him right now" I can hear him stumble towards me "where do you think you're going pretty ladyyy" ugh men I put my things in the car and turn away from him.

I feel a rough tug on my arm, annoyed, I turn to look at him "look I just wanna go home and you're drunk now please leave" I tried to be nice to him cuz I don't want this to get out of hand, still to no avail, I feel another rough ass tug this time homie was tryna rip my arm off at this point so he left me no choice. I grab his arm and put it around his back and smash his head against a car to knock him out, i call over security so they can escort him out and i hop in my car and drive home

sorry if this is short or not as exciting but i promise y'all it'll get better