...Blue?... Ch. 3

Cover photos belongs to its respected owner

CHAPTER THREE START
PLEASE ENJOY!
____________________________________

Error's POV

Did he really just ask me to live with him? I'm scared. I know he knows the truth but how do I know I can trust him. I'll just have to wait and see. I have to live with him i have nowhere else to go. I can't go back to the void because she's there, and I can't go to Nightmares because he hates me.
Your stupid.
Hell hurt you.
Hell kill you
Don't trust him.
Don't trust anyone.

Follow your instincts.

Hm. that's a new voice. 'Thanks'
"O-ok." i say thinking it over. I'm gonna be staying in my opposite house. This is gonna be rough. I can already see all the anxiety and panic attacks ahead of me. I have a feeling that this is really going to suck for me huh?

I can't believe you.
You're pathetic.
This is just his chance to get rid of you.
You should've done it yourself a long time ago.
Die.
Die.
diE.
DiE.
DIE.

They just kept chanting out of unison, jumbling all up together.

I flinched at this and I started to cave on myself. I don't know why but when I'm around Dream it causes me to actually listen to them. Maybe because listening causes an emotional effect on people. I'm not really sure. It happened with Nightmare too but I guess lucky for me because he hates my guts huh?

Then they started laughing.

Inks POV

I watched him sit their concentrated. He looked as if you were listening to someone. Maybe Blue and Dream? They're talking. Then he flinched. Is he okay? What happened? His face turned to sadness and fear and he started to clench his already wrapped around him; blanket with his hands, harshly. He started to bite his bottom lip(?) he moved his legs up to his chest and started to hug himself. It was as if he was closing in on himself. The next thing he did was moan a little as if he was in pain. This startled me and I slowly made my way to Error being aware of how easily he gets startled. I sat down next to him and saw him shaking. Dream noticed my worried aura and whatever was coming from Error. Blue and Dream about looked at Error and i.
"Error? Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't seem to hear me.
"Error?" I asked again.
He sharply turned his head as tears threatened to fall down his cheek.
"H-hey! It's okay!" I reassured him. His look seemed to soften again but quickly went back to sad then shocked.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Mhm." he agreed shkily
He then gasped and gripped his head hard. He started to claw at it as tears started to slip from his wide eye sockets. His breath hitched as fear showed on his face. He loudly groaned in pain and screwed his eyes closed and tilted his head further into himself.
"Error? Blue what's happening?" I asked.
"Hm. he's either having a panic attack or th..." the rest of his sentence was inaudible mumbling.
"What was that?" I asked him.
"Hm? Oh! I don't know if he'd want to tell you. Even though it's on his stats it takes a while for him to actually admit it." Blue stated. It could be multiple things then with what his stats said.
"M-make them-m s-s-stop-p." error mumbled just enough so i could hear.
"Make who stop Error?" I asked him.
"I-ink? Is-is t-that you?" he asked me.
"Yeah its me."
"I-i d- are y-you sure you w-w-want me to stay h-here i'll just be a burde-.
He just went silent.
"You wouldn't be a burden to me. You need help and I want to give it to you. Besides, I want you to be safe."
He started to itch his arms slightly.
"Error?"
"Don't give me your pity. I don't want it. I don't deserve it." I think this is the first time I haven't heard him stutter. He's serious. He started to itch his arms a lot more violently
"Gah!" he cried out then fainted falling into my lap. Dream, Blue and I turned our full attention to Error.
"Poor Error." Blue said.
Now. time for Blue to explain.
"Blue? Can you explain to us how you know so much about Error now?"

Blues POV

"Blue? Can you explain to us how you know so much about Error now?" Ink asked me.
"Hm. sure, i guess. Well. it started when he 'kidnaped' me" i practically said the quotation marks. "When i woke up in the anti-void. I saw him crying and he was injured, worse than when you guys fight. Which can get pretty bad on its own. I went to hug him, to comfort him, but once I did, he freaked out bad and after a minute he crashed. While I was sitting there waiting for him to wake up I heard the voices. They have complete control on how loud they want to be in the void, but they're always louder in his head. Over a week a got to see how he lived and his life style. It was horrible. Every Time he went to destroy an AU he always got hurt right before. I'm assuming, he knows when to destroy, he hasn't really told me. When he came back though was the heartbreaking part. I remember about the second day he came back and just held a frisk's soul in his hand, for what seemed like hours. The next he came back and well. He uh. Well then the next day he just completely broke down. I learned that there was no point in eating or sleeping in the void because he did neither. He taught me how to knit and crochet too but he's still so much better than me. He eventually told me to go back home with Chara but I refused to leave. So i stayed for about a month and i guess he got really scared about it so he took me to stretch. Stretch didn't take it lightly though and beat the hell out of him. Error didn't even fight back. I felt really bad because stretch used his blue magic on me so i just had to watch him beat up Error which really hurt. He didn't deserve it. He brought me back let alone unharmed. Ever since me and Error would occasionally meet up and hang out. He wouldn't really open up to me a lot but he would sometimes. Mentlly he's kind of like a little kid. He's innocent. At least as innocent as he can get. The only reason he really knows certain things is because he's seen it from other people. And from me like a hug or picking him up, because he grew comfortable with me. That's pretty much how I became friends with Error. Last time we hung out had been a couple months ago. He makes me so worried sometimes." my voice broke at the last sentence and tears threatened to fall from my sockets. Dream and Ink looked horrified. They better feel bad. Or else I'm gonna beat their asses.

Inks POV

"Oh Error. I'm sorry" i started to pet his skull and he started to purr like a kitten. I felt my face heat up a bit. I looked at Blue and he just looked shocked. I guess he's never done this before. I saw errors, eyes fluttering open.
"Hmm. huh? Ink?" he said looking up at me. He's so adorable!
"Hi." i said softly. "Are you okay?" I asked as I continued to pet him.
"Im okay." he said back
"Is this okay?" I asked, smiling at him.
"Huh?" he didn't seem to notice i'm petting him until he starts to purr again. His eyes widened and he shot his hands over his mouth as he blushed yellow like the sun, glitching a tad more.
"U-uh-huh" he said, closing his eyes. Cute.
"I don't understand."
"What's wrong?"
"Why doesn't it hurt?"
"Huh?"
"The touch. It doesn't hurt."
What's happened to him?
"It wont hurt anymore either."
"C-can i t-try s-s-something?"
"Sure."
I wonder what he's going to do. He goes to take my free hand but stops and hovers over it. He looks scared.
"It's okay."
He took a deep breath and grabbed my hand. He shut his eyes shut tight, but opened them again. He started to observe my hand and looked at it closely. He hesitated but gently started stroking it with his finger in motions that matched the marks on his hand. Blue laughed at us. I don't think Error understood, but I did. I blushed a big rainbow. Error looked up at me and panic washed over him. I was just staring at him.
"A-are you okay?are y-you s-sick!"
Wow. he really didn't understand.
"No, I'm fine!"
He looked at me for a second again and started to observe my hand once more. He shifted his head in my lap and looked at my hand closer, squinting his eyes. I think he realized he was in my lap because his eyes widened and his glitches started up a little.
"I-im sorry!" he said repeatedly.
"Why?"I asked.
"I was l-laying on you!"
"Hey! It's okay!" I tried to rescue him but he crashed.
A few hours later after Error woke up Dream and Blue left. It was just me and Error.
"Hey Error? Do you want anything? Like food?"
"Um no i'm good."
"Are you sure? Do you want any needles for sewing or anything?" he seemed shocked.
"How did you know I sewed?"
"Blue told me."
"Oh uh, well do you have crochet needles?"
"Yeah I do." i said as i walked off to go get them.
lol
____________________________________

CHAPTER THREE END

1669 words

THANK YOU FOR READING!