Chapter 10

LISA

FLASHBACK

"Goodmorning, Lisa." Wendy unnie suddenly appear in front without me noticing her.

"Goodmorning unnie." I smiled motioning her to sit.

"Do you always eat breakfast here?" She asked as I drink my tea.

"I don't really eat breakfast unnie, I just like the ambiance and the smell of a coffee." She nodded before looking behind me. Probably Irene.

"Oh Lisa. I didn't know you're also here." I stood up to greet them, Seulgi and Irene unnie.

"I did and it's my last semester already unnie."

"So, You two both -." I nodded before stifling a laugh.

"Coincidence happened. She always help me with my Hangul, and in return I occasionally helped her with English." I explained so they won't misunderstood.

We both fell silent as Irene keep looking at me. She sat beside Wendy and Seulgi to my side, so I could clearly see them. Both of them started attending class the same time as mine. I feel like I was a third wheel whenever I look at them talk sweetly and laugh giddily. I tried to not meet them a couple of times, but today might not be my one luckiest day.

"Are you done with your homework?" She softly spoke and I know she's pertaining to me

"Are you done with your homework?" She softly spoke and I know she's pertaining to me. I haven't really contacted her for the past weeks now, since Jennie insisted to teach me. I kind of distance myself from Irene since I think it might be uncomfortable for Wendy.

"Yes unnie." She frowned as she held out her hand. Wendy and I look one another and started laughing.

"Jennie helped me unnie. Don't worry." She nodded before looking at Wendy who giddily pinch her cheeks. And from then on, they have their own world.  I don't have the right to get jealous but I feel it anyway. 

"Unnie

"Unnie." I whispered as I notice Seulgi unnie haven't said anything at all. "Do you want me walk you at the bus stop?"

"They seem busy anyway." She said before tearing her eyes from them. We made our way and as expected they didn't even notice.