The boys

Matt was at the party talking to Jack j they thought that nothing was going to happen but when carter brought his new girlfriend to meet his Ex Ty she got so mad , Ty slapped here in the face they started a cat fight Andrea was so angry that she grave her a mark on her arm they were friends just like Nash and cam but now they hate each other , every single day Andrea would laugh at her or throw something at her she could not hold it in she jumped out of her seat and attacked her.
Carter was so mad at Matt and Ty because they were going out, he was talking to Hays at the lockers when they were going to gym class they were playing dodgeball it was Cam, Carter, Hays and Andrea Vs Nash, Matt, Ty and Aron ,a lot of people walked through the halls looking at all of them laughing making heart eyes , Ms. Truman had cam in her class she had always took a ruler with her she was the worst teacher ever she had a long nose a lot of people were afraid of her but she thinks that cam is the worst at chemistry class.
Cam was walking through the hall way looking at his crush but he ran into Lucy and accidentally kissed her she said OMG cam the popular kid actually kissed me she ran home and told her mom that they were going out but she also told every one In the school so when cam asked Tory she kicked him in the shin she really liked him but Lucy held his Hand she was a lunatic she made kisses faces and she put things in his locker .