Part 03

Happy reading

Anika yelp when he unloaded himself in her and fell over her keeping his head on her naked breast. Today is one more night added where he forced her and fucked her without her will. It's not new for her. It's happening every day every night. One side he says he hates her then otherside he don't leave chance to get pleasure from her. He says it's her duty to fulfil her Husband's need and she can't deny when he wants her but what about her doesn't he has any duties towards her. If she had fulfil her duty regarding him then he also has to do it. But he never do it and always end up hurting her whether if it's from heart or from physical. She always get hunting by his anger. She look at his face and found him sleeping keeping his head on her breast she pushed him slightly and went in washroom to clean herself. Slowly slowly she rip off blanket from her body and stood under the shower closing her eyes. As water touched her body she burst into tears. Her all pain which she was gripping inside it's cAme out and she started remembering all pain which she got from him or maybe will continue to get it till she doesn't die. Her life is like this only. She is his wife but can't call her his wife. She has kids but she can't Even claim them as her. Because he thinks that it's his and her sister's kids which is all lie. These kids belong to her and him. But she can't tell him nor to world. Because if she will then her promise will break which she did to her father. For his elder daughter he spoiled his younger daughter life and why won't he when she was his brother's daughter not his who had died when she was baby. For his own daughter's happiness first he separated her from him and when his own daughter run away he made her marry to him so that she could take care of kids and shivaay from whom he is scares so much and wanted to control him giving her hand in his. She set on the knees and hiccups thrusting her face between her legs. She was always a punching bag and will he remain like this. Each and every person use her like a tissue paper and then bin her like she was nothing to them. But now she has fed up. She wanna tell everyone that they are her kids but her mouth is shut because of her dad's promise. soon her voice got buried inside her throat and she left the washroom after melting all her pain in the water.

In morning

6 o clock she got up rubbing her eyes and found him still sleeping she sighs and got up slipping in her slippers. After covering him properly she look at the watch and immediately left to make tiffins for her kids.

In kitchen

Anika is making breakfast when pinky comes there.

P. Shivaay to theek ha na. Did he say something to you last night.

Ani. Maa you know how he behave with me then what's the need of questioning like this. Pinky felt bad look at her neck which is filled with dark wounds which clearly showing her husband's torture last night. But pinky kept quite thinking it will be painful for her if she will try to stretch things. Now she is regretting to make them marry. If that time she won't had ask her father for her hand then maybe she won't had been suffering. But that time she became selfish for her son and grand children who had need a mother to take care of them and after that she is there care taker only. Biwi to wo shivaay ki ban hi nhi Saki. She sighs in defeat and walked out from there.

In kids room

Anika is making ansh ready when ansh spoke.

An. Mumma hoori is not going shcool.

Anu. No Janna. Hoori is not well so she is not going.

An. Mumma even I'm not feeling well. So can i stay at home he spoke pulling most puppiest eyes to melt his mother but his mother knows his all tricks.

Ani. Baby don't trick Mumma. Mumma knows all the things about you. So better luck next time she giggle placing kiss on his nose.

An. Mumma what is this. He spoke touching her neck which is half full with his love bites or better to say hate bites.