╰─➛✎﹏𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮: 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

ɪ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ.

---☁︎---

Five Years Later...

It has been long since (Y/N) moved out of the country. Osamu has been sending her letters to ask if she was okay and if she's getting better. He received a letter after a week, telling him that the girl was fine and she is getting better.

Osamu was selling his onigiri's to the people inside the stadium, where his brother will play against Adlers. He is also attending to support his brother. While he was selling his stuff, Atsumu ran up to his store.

"Oi, Samu" He called out. Osamu looked up at Atsumu, curious.

"Wha-"

"Read this" A white object was shoved into Osamu's face. The twin groaned and snatch it out of his face. He was about to shout at his brother but Atsumu already ran off. Osamu sighed and just look at the white object.

His eyes widen to see the familiar dried baby breaths attached on the envelope.

He wasn't expecting a letter today but next week. He carefully tore it open, and took out the letter.

He opens it and reads it silently. He asked one of his employees to watch the business for him. He ran towards the location that was stated on the letter.

He finally saw the Meiji shrine. He weave through the people. Trying to look for someone.

A person stood under the shrine. Her her long hair in a loose side ponytail. A wide straw hat placed on her head. The same white dress that she wore back in highschool. A white shawl wrapped around her arms.

He stops a few meters away from the person. Soon she turns around to face him. Familiar (E/C) eyes clashed with his gray eyes. He took slow steps towards the person that has been gone for years.

She smiled and walked towards him as well. Soon they both face each other. A face full of happiness and the other is shock.

"Hey Samu" Suddenly she was wrapped around his arms. A surprise gasp escaped her lips. She felt the mans shoulder shook. Silent sobs escaping his lips. She smiled and hugged him back. Rubbing his back in comfort.

"I-I thought... I'll never see y-you again" He choked out. The girl chuckled a bit.

"D-don't laugh at me"

"I miss you too Samu" Tears was also running down her cheeks. Finally reuniting with her special person.

He pulled away but kept his arms wrapped around. She smiled up at him, he reached out his hand and wipe some tears away from your cheeks.

"I thought you won't come back"

"I didn't tell ya, cuz it's a secret."

"Wait, so Tsumu knows?" He questions the woman. She grinned cheekily. The man sighed and just pinched his skin between his eyes. A hand on his hip.

"Well, Mr Miya. I see you sell onigiris now?" The woman questioned as she crossed her arms. A brow raised. He looked up at her and got flustered. His hand reached behind his neck and rub it.

"Yeah..."

"You didn't go pro with Tsumu?"

"I guess you could say, I don't want to follow that path. I wanna do something I wanna enjoy doing" He smiled. The woman giggled and nodded at his answer.

"Well, let's go to the gymnasium and talk more. I know you have a business running right now. Maybe a free bite for me" The woman grinned at the man. The man looked at her and smiled and just nods. He stick out his hand asking for her hand. The girl looked at it.

"Like kids huh?"

"Maybe. May I ask for your time for dates as well?" He asked. The girl looked up at him. A blush spread across her face. Soon she smiled and nods. She placed her hand on his hand, soon their fingers intertwined. They walked out of the shrine back to the gymnasium.

Hand in hand.

Together again.

The End...