The Past Part 1

No ones POV
It was a normal beautiful night time. Screaming can be heard in the woods and neighborhood in the Hinata Residence. It was a orange haired girl,Shoyou Hinata. She had bruises on her hand,wrists,legs,body,face and the back of her body. She looked emotionless. Her father,Itsuko Hinata, would beat her up everyday he got home from the club or bar. He didn't care for his family. Back then no body has taken good care of the Hinata siblings. Their mother,Miya Hinata died in a car crash with their most older brother,Shoyou Hisoka Hinata. Ray,10 years and his 9 years old brother took screen of their 4 siblings who were quadraplets: Shoyou,Hikaru,Hikashi and Hissahi who were 8. The reason Shoyou got abused the most and not her brothers because their father hated her name is her name was after Hisoka (The oldest brother) Hisoka was the one who was supposed to be blame as he drove with their mother too fast and was stubborn to listen. Whenever there is a festival,the siblings faked their smiles and will always put on long sleeves.

~In 1st Grade~

Gym class started

Shoyou's POV
Volley ball? Wow sounds fun!!! As I walked in the gym, I saw a tall blonde boy with glasses and a green haired boy with freckles. 'Woah!!so cool!!' "Hey you!" I startled and was shocked to see the green haired boy calling me. " Why were you hiding there? Do you wanna play?" Asked the blonde boy. "I'm Tsukkishima Kei and this is Yamaguchi Tadashi." We shakes hands and talked for a while.
2 years later

I had to transfer to another school. Tadashi,Kei and me were at a volleyball match because Kei said his brother' Akiteru' had a match. As we went there Kei was looking for his brother while me and Tadashi cheering. As the game was about to finish, Kei walked away. Me and Tadashi were confused.

Words:333

My hands are dead