When he realized he loved you

Fresh had been just chilling at home. He was doing things on a computer when he heard his phone go off. When he say it was you he had a huge rush of dopamine. He had friends other than you why did you make him so happy "eh probably just real close with her" he thought to himself. He replied to your text that said "you ever trip on your own spit while it's in your mouth" with "yes actually" he laughed when you then responded "idiot gang". He tried to let it go but couldn't. He dwelled on it more despite not really thinking it meant anything. The more he thought about you the more he blushed to himself. He then realized something. You were really special to him. Your the first girl to not think he was scary or threatening. You were one of the few people who called him cute. You were always so nice to him despite his past, and that meant a lot to him. He shook his head. No way he could fall in love that quickly! Besides, it's not like you like him back. He couldn't confess to you that would make it look like he was using you or only being nice to get in your pants like an incel or something! He was very nervous about this. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with you. So he decided to keep quiet. Even if it hurt.