Cold Rain

There was always a different though both Seokjin and Seokmin are an identical twins. Those who wouldn't close enough to them may having the hard time to recognise which one is Seokjin and which one is Seokmin.

The difference was in their personality obviously.

Seokjin is the little brother amongst the two (which their parents said he born minutes later after Seokmin) and he's the social butterfly compare to his twins. Seokjin always knows how to act around people and to make people comfortable. It always in him how he wants to make every each around of him happy.

Meanwhile Seokmin. The opposite version of Seokjin.

The other prefers to be alone rather than spending his time with anyone. He hardly talk to anyone. Though Seokmin tries to, he just couldn't be like Seokjin. Sometimes he feels sad that his classmates thinks that he's such a snobby guy when he's not. He just too awkward to be around anyone.

Seokmin would always talk to Seokjin how he's feeling about it but his twin always has something to say.

"They don't know anything about you. You just you and you don't need to be anyone else." Seokmin could only smiles at his twin.

No wonder everyone likes Seokjin a lot. He's such a sweetheart.

Seokjin, on the other hand knows how it had trouble his twin brother but he doesn't want it to pressure him. They might say that Seokmin a snobby guy but no one knows his twins better than him. If Seokjin is nice, Seokmin is more than that. It just he didn't show it much.

Not anyone can see the good in Seokmin.

But someone can see it.

And that someone named, Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was the same year as them, a student from music department. Tall, a little buff, handsome and popular amongst students for his good looking and his honey like voice. Seokjin knows him when he join the carnival in their college and there, Jungkook belted out his voice in front of everyone in the mini stage provided.

Seokjin thinks he's in love. A little too much to someone who maybe doesn't know about him.

Until one day when the said man suddenly approached them that his heart started to beat faster.

"Hi, may I sit here?" The social butterfly Seokjin suddenly not a social butterfly anymore when the said man sat with them during lunch time and having a conversations as if they had know each other long enough. Even his hand a little bit shaky to be close to someone that he had a crush on, he tries to engage in the conversation since his twins prefer to stay quiet and answered when necessary.

However, there's a strange feeling that keep bugging him. The way Jungkook stares at Seokmin.

At first, he has a thought that maybe Jungkook just wants to see why Seokmin being acting that way but then he sees his own twins brother out with Jungkook.

That's the first time he feels the jealousy towards Seokmin, his own blood related.

Jungkook was his first love. It's not just a mere crush for Seokjin. He likes the man the way he not intended to. Jungkook is a nice guy, very nice that somehow it makes Seokjin's heart beating like crazy.

Oh how every single day he wishes that Jungkook would notice him. But to his disappointment not him that getting the attention.

The boy tries to be positive but when one night as the twins were in the middle of their usual movie night, Seokmin confessed to him. "Jungkook asked me out." Seokjin frowns. Was it unusual? Didn't they always go out together.