"SOMETHING WRONG"

In which Jungkook had a beautiful wife name Aira,she's really beautiful,every boys wants to a girl she have it. But there's something wrong with her.

"What's the result?" Jungkook asked.

Aira had a sad face and Jungkook knew it.

"I'm not pregnant" Aira said.

"What the fuck you can't get pregnant? We always do sex but why your still not pregnant?" Jungkook asked frustrated.

"W-we can try again" Aira said

"We tried almost 20 times but you still not a pregnant,I want a fucking child Aira" Jungkook said.

"I-I have a problem on my mattress Jungkook,I can't get pregnant,I can't carry your baby" Aira said.

"I'm right,You have a problem,Such a useless" Jungkook said and was about to leave but Aira held his wrist.

"Hey,We can be happy,We can always have fun" Aira said.

"Your a fucking slut" Jungkook said then he left.

Jungkook went on his favorite club,he always saw his favorite stripper Kim Taehyung. He watching Taehyung who was now on a stage doing sexy dance while wearing a lingerie. He lick his bottom lip and drink his beer. Taehyung fixed his eyes on Jungkook. He smirk and seductively walk near to Jungkook. He sat on his lap and remove the mask on his eyes.

"Do you have a problem,daddy?" Taehyung asked and give a light kisses on Jungkook jaw.

"My fucking wife can't get pregnant,I really hate her,she can't give me a child " Jungkook said.

Taehyung look to him and cupped his cheeks.

"Let's get rid off that problems of yours,let's have fun daddy" Taehyung said seductively and smirk.

Taehyung yelped when a bare arms carried him,Jungkook started to kiss him,It's not passionate and gentle. It's rough and harsh,Jungkook biting Taehyung's lip making it bleed,Jungkook kick the door,they went inside still kissing. Jungkook closed the door then pushed Taehyung on a bed. They were in VIP so there's special treatment. Jungkook tongue swirling in Taehyung's.

"Were going to have fun" Jungkook said and smirk.

Later that,Groans,moans,grunts and bed creaking filled the room. Jungkook choking Taehyung while thrusting in animalistic pace.

"Ahh daddy" Taehyung moan

Jungkook hitting the right and perfect spot,he keeep abusing it.

"So warm baby" Jungkook said while thrusting.

"Ahh ughh I'm near" Taehyung said.

Jungkook choked him,Taehyung gagged but he used it. He feel warm inside him sign that Jungkook filled him.

"Oh shit" Jungkook moan then laid beside Taehyung.

"So wild daddy" Taehyung said while panting heavily.

"So good baby" Jungkook said.

Eveytime that Jungkook have a problems,he go to the club and fuck Taehyung. Taehyung slowly fell inlove with Jungkook,he feel so happy being with him. He will confessed his feelings to him right now.

"Taehyung,he's here" Jimin said

Taehyung quickly went to Jungkook.

"Hey daddy" Taehyung said and snaked his arms on Jungkook neck. Jungkook took something on his pocket.

"This is for you" Jungkook said and give the money.

"Huh? For what?" Taehyung asked.

"Just bonus,I'm happy because you help me when I have a problems. You won't see me now Taehyung" Jungkook said.

"Wuh-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"A miracle Taehyung,she's pregnant and I'm going to be a father. I don't know how but I don't care,I'm happy right now" Jungkook said while smiling.

"How about me?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"I love you" Taehyung said.

Jungkook just laugh on him

"Taehyung,I'm married with a beautiful girl,I love her and I don't like you Taehyung never" Jungkook said.

Taehyung look down and a tears escape on his eyes.

"But I really love you" Taehyung said.

"Sorry Taehyung,I won't like a slut like you,she's better than you" Jungkook said.

That hurt Taehyung a lot,that word stabbed him

"I have to go" Jungkook said and leave him.

Taehyung realized loving someone who's married is wrong. He just a slut and no one will love him. He just a trash and his feelings for Jungkook is wrong.