ch.......31

Joseph's and the moon goddess, emerged.

Joseph' s p.o.v

Guys, a little warning, when i join us, and i will, i will be glowing so dont be alarmed. They looked at each other and shrugged.....o.k.

I crawled towards them and licked my licks, indeed its my turn.. now boys, i have binds in my bag, whoever gets it, can have something special afterwards.....they both scrambled to the bag and came out with the binds , both of them.......walking over with big grins on there faces.

I laughed, o.k.........you both can. Now come over here. Sit next to eah other as close as you can. They did  as i told them, o.k. im about to shift o.k. they shook there heads yeah...........i said a liitle chant and then i started to glow, i warned them. Then i shifted...........i walked over too them and started licking them up and down there bodies, i kind of half shifted to myself, they jumped in surprise,,,,sorry i blushed i should of told you i can do that,  damn baby you scared the fuck out of us, thats hot, though............lets do this, i said. Lay back i have too lick you guys all over so i can make you glow, too....it will make it easier fo4 me to mate you both at the same time.........

I blushed when they both sat there and there mouths fell open, did you just say both said kane, i shook my head yes........is there a problem........

They looked at each other and and then layed down..

I shifted back to fox,  i licked from there toes all the way to there nose, i repeated my devious twin mates seduction they had done too me only minutes ago...........they started to glow and then i shift back to mu human form., i told them to sit faceing each other they sat up eyes wide from there glowing, they said whats next at the same time, i could tell there level of control is running low.

So i just  continued...................

O.k. now you have to scoot together so that ummmmmmm......your friends are together........

They looked at each other, i knew they were talking it out, they were taking to long, the moon is almost full.

Kane, able, hurry we dont have much time.

They cam3 to a conclusion at my words, and did as i asked. They were literally a few inches apart,,, I walked over to and grabbed the bind i wrapped it around there cocks......they let out loud moans, at the same time from my touch........

I got on my knees and st arted licking both of them at the same time. They was hump each other and thrust wildly......the glow causes them intense arousel, because they are connected to me......

Uhhhh...joseph, this is too much, uhhhh....whats happening too us.....

Because you are both now are connected to me.........you can do it, your strong. Thats why the moon goddess chose you......and i love you both.........they were moaning so loud , its turning me on. I took my cock and stroked it, they were watching intensely, there eyes turning black, i got down on my knees and thrust it into there bondage grinding on them both, i caused me to release again. I got back down between the twins and they were doing there best to hold there  seed, our unborn child,

I licked there tips, the pre cum gushing out fast, so i readied my throat, for both of them, i lowered my moth onto them and they hissed, in one big thrust i had them completely in my throat, this caused there sperm to go back down so i dont have to rush putting them both inside them, i explained this to them when they were trying to ask me....in therw haead, i think that surprised them too, but ill explain later, i pulled my moth ofd of them and they moaned and whined for the loss of my mouth on them.

O.k. my mates its time, you have to be absolutely still so that i can get you both inside me, you can really hurt me really bad if you move, you dont want that do you. They both shook their heads no..................

Ok, kane since you are the oldest, you are my and ables prtector, if anything happens to us, you will have too live for two years without a second chance mate, and then when you do find that person, all of my animals and powers will go to you, and you will be the new fox air, of the moon goddess...... do you except...........he let out a moaned yes, i knew they were close to the edge again, so i stood in the middle facing kane, and lowered my self,, sitting on the tip...........as soon as you are all the way in me, you have to hug each other with me in the middle, and you have to work together like never before, o.k., its about to get really hot,  i said another another chant, and we glowed a little brighter, i lowered myself onto them, i went deeper and deeper and deeper, with each push, they hissed, yes its very intense, if they move it can be very painful for me, almost there, babies, i can here a faint o.k. from them...............o.k. im there, wrap your arms around me and when i say now you both work together and fuck me, however fast or slow, but together, o.k. one, two, three.......... they began move ing slowly, to get there feel of working together, then through there links, they were encourageing each other to move faster, oh this is so fucking hot, one of them said, i dont know witch one, maybe both, i dont care, this shit feel to damn good, ooooh, i love my twins,,,,, we love you too baby, they say together, that earned them a moan, oh joey, they said together, what wait, did you guys........ohhhhhhhh.......just.........oooooohhhhhhhhh.......call me joey.............yeah, not stop talking, e are almost there. Ohhhhhhh,,,,,they kept saying almost, almost and then they were on my neck kissing and sucking and nipping, i felt there k-nines scrape where they would mark me theres, and then on cue they came, and they plunged there canines in my neck on either side, making me theres forever, damn i say, as they say at the same time.....

Is it over, able said breathing as hard and fast as kane and i. One last thing......i caught my beath.....we dont have to do it right now, but i have a little sack in my stomach thats holding both of your sperm,...........i have to mark you both in order for me to become pregnant and carry your pups...we can wait or not, its totally up to you.........yes do it, we want children, well we will have up to four pups, they will be a mixture of all of us....so you will both will be fathers to them. So kane you first and then able...............now dont move im getting up......they went still, i got up slowly, releasing them, they were moaning again.......i went to stand but lost my balance and fell on my but, damn that hurted, great more pain to add to the pain i already have up my ass.....i got up on wobbly legs i removed the bondage that was holding them together, they rolled on there backs and looked at each other........that was some intence shit, but it was hot...they both siad, i was on the ground begging for them to stop, i was laughing so hard,  the water was moving, because i was still glowing we all were.

As soon as i was winding down on laughing my heart off......i crawled over to kane, and said you remember the little extra speci