Chapter 5

ZACH'S POV

I reluctantly walk away from my mate and the female and walk up to alpha johnson, "those two are coming with me" i say with emotionless eyes and a hardened face. He shook his head and turned around and started to walk away. Me, trey,dylan,glatteis and my gamma Adam walk towards my house to talk about the alliance arrangements. I can feel 2 pairs of eyes on me, knowing that its my mate and the girl i shout out. "JACKSON AND SCOTT PLEASE TAKE MY MATE TO A GUEST ROOM IN MY HOUSE AND THE GIRL TO A SPARE HOME" i continue to walk to my office. when i get there i sit on my chair and pull out a whiskey bottle and 5 glasses pouring all of us a glass.

We all drink the whiskey."Well that went poorly" trey says putting his feet on my desk. i playfully glare at him and he chuckles."you can say that again" glatteis says sitting on one of the couches in my office. My wolf if yelling at me to go to mate, "hey we have to do work first, trust me i want to go mark them right now but we have alpha duties to do." i say to him before i continue to talk to my beta,deltas and gamma

An hour later we have a plan and we all stand up. "Adam and dylan i need you to to go train the warriors please" i say before turning to glatteis."glatteis i need you to go train the underclass warriors." i say. i point at trey "and you sir have paperwork" i say. "i know" he says flipping me off and walking away. We all chuckle and they all leave to do what i ask. I sit down and begin to do paperwork.

"alpha your mate wants to see his friend" jackson my best warrior mind links me. "please bring them both to my office immediately" i link before closing the link and pouring myself another whiskey. 5 minutes later there is a knock on the door. "come in" i grumble after putting down my papers and pen. My mate, the girl, jackson and scott walk in. i nod at jackson and him and scott leave closing the door behind them. "sit down" i say as i pour another whiskey

"al-" the girl starts to say before i hold up my finger to silence her. "what's your name" i say sipping my drink."t...t..tempest alpha" she slowly stutters. my mate grabs her hand and a deep growl rumbles in my chest. Is there any reason i should not let you join my pack." i ask her. "no sir" she says. " what was your roll in the other pack." i ask pulling out a form and filling it out. "omega sir" she says as she lowers her head. "we dont have any of those here, you will just be a regular member" i say writing.

"do you have any training" i ask. "no sir" she says trying not to look me in the eye. "would you like to?" i ask picking up my drink and sipping. "yes please" she says with confidence. "report to delta glatteis after you leave here and then report to the elders to be formally accepted into the pack" i say after i sign the paper. "yes sir" she says as she stands and walks out. my mate stands up and begins to leave.

"not you, we aren't finished." i say and i stand up and walk over to them. I stand in front of them and tower over them. i am 6'2 and they couldn't have been taller than 5,7 or 5'8. i see them look up at me and see the fear and panic in their eyes. my eyes soften as i stare at my gorgeous mate. "please alpha dont hurt me" he stutters out as tears begin to stream out. "hey hey hey its ok" i say as i lean down and pick them and walk over to the couch hugging them into my lap.

"i would never hurt you, your my mate i would never hurt you" i whisper into their ear. a sob racks their body as they cry. I hold them close as they cry. He wraps his arms around me and hugs my neck tight. About 10 minutes later he stands up. "im sorry alpha i will go" he says as he walks away. "WHAT NO"  I say as i jump up and beat them to the door. "why do you keep calling me alpha" i ask. "because that's what you are" they say softly. "no im not, i'm your mate. " i say getting one one knee and looking them in the eyes. 

"i, Zachary vargars, alpha of the vargars pack, accept you as my mate and the alpha of this pack".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HELLO EVERYONE. THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

LOVE YOU

ZACH