Chapter 1

"Jenny, wake up! Its time for ur school honey!" Mom exclaimed. I was too lazy to wake up because I was having a splendid dream. "Mom, ten minutes more, pleaseeee" I stressed on the please so that she would allow. "Okay, but not more than ten minutes or else I will get a bucket full of ice water & pour it on you!" She said it pretty seriously so I knew I had to wake up in another ten minutes. Ten minutes flew like a jet in the sky! She came upto my bed & warned me to wake up. I ignored but when I heard mom getting water from the bathroom I instantly woke up! She smiled at my reaction & asked me get a quick shower & get ready, she had made my favorite breakfast boiled eggs & French toast. Yumm! Water gushed in my mouth.

I quickly went & got a shower, & stood in front of my wardrobe thinking what to wear! God its so difficult to choose clothes especially when you have too many for choice! I was not the only one, I had a younger brother... But I was pampered by my father especially! He used to get all my clothes, my accessories, my shoes or boots before I even asked. I loved my dad! Not because he brought me things, because he has always supported me.

I quickly pulled out a skinny black pant and wore a white tank top with a leather jacket on it. I applied a little eyeliner & lip gloss. I dint like wearing makeup. It looks purely artificial & I loved being myself. I dint care if people liked me or not I just knew that my parents were my backbone to me & my bestfriend Elena would always stand next to me even in the worst storms of my life and I would always be with her.

I ran downstairs & jumped at the dinning table. The breakfast was calling me. I quickly ate my breakfast & drank the juice because I heard Elena honking her car horn as she approached my house.

I ran out of my house & smiled at her. "You look *she paused*... No different today either" I laughed and got into her car. She drove towards school and talked about how annoying her sister was and she would always complain her parents about her late night talks with her boyfriend. I could not stop laughing. She gave me an annoyed look. I still din't stop laughing.

We reached school earlier than usual. Elena parked the car. We got out when we heard someone blabbering about us! I recognized that voice without even seeing her face.

Veronica, it was her. I hated her. We ignored her but when she spoke about red hair of Elena, I couldn't stop myself. "Go first check your dress bitch" and I splashed the drink on her dress which I was holding. Elena could not stop laughing because Veronica was stunned to my reaction and not to forget, her face! She was speechless & she walked away reluctantly with her cheap friends. I mentally complimented myself for ruining her dress and maybe her day.

We headed to our class. On our way we met Martin, he was our classmate and a very supporting friend of mine. He liked Elena, but never told her. He confessed to me after a whole lot of melodrama of mine. Hehehe, I was good at convincing people and at melodrama too. We all entered the class together. As usual Elena and I sat together while Martin sat with Jason.

Jason, OMG! He is so handsome. He's got those perfect muscles. Those deep ocean blue eyes. He was irresistible. By now, you guys must have guessed... Yes! I liked him. He was different from other boys, although popular but never played with a girls feelings. He respected every girl. Every girl wanted him but he was searching for the perfect one for himself. He had dated only 2 girls yet and both ditched him. I mean how could they ditch Jason? He was PERFECT!

My dreams were crashed by Mr. Peterson. He entered the class and greeted us. We greeted him back. He seemed quite happy today. Usually he enters the class with an annoying and irritated face but today was something special. Maybe his girlfriend accepted his proposal. He was just 25. He had blonde hair that were spiked today, that hairstyle must have been the reason why his girlfriend accepted his proposal. I and Elena exchanged glances and she understood what I was saying she broke into a huge but low laughter.

Veronica enquired Mr. Peterson for his special smile and smirked at him. To my surprise Mr. Peterson got mad at her and asked her to get out. Elena and I broke into a huge laughter. Today was surely not her day!

We attended our lecture and were hoping for the bell to ring soon. As soon as the class got over, we all ran out of our class. I went to my locker accompanied by Elena. I kept my books in and glanced over the next lecture I had. Elena had a different class and I had different. We hugged and promised to meet during the break in the cafeteria.

Oh damn! I saw him and I guess he saw me too. I so wanted to run away from this place but I couldn't because he was in my class now. I had to be in the same class with this devil. Ugghhh! Anger gushed into my veins whenever I looked at his face. Steve, the playboy, who wanted every girl's attention. I hated him. Few months ago he almost tried to rape me at the party because I refused to sleep with him. I hated him now! Hated more than anybody else on earth!

During the class he kept giving me different stares and annoying looks. I din't pay any attention to it any of his glances. I concentrated on what Miss Emily was speaking. The class was boring but the class ended by a fascinating news.

We were going on a trip for 6 days. Moreover it was like a project because we were assigned partners for the trip. We were required to put our names in a paper, fold it and keep it in a box. Obviously, girls had put their name in a different box and boys in a different box. We were to paired up one girl and one boy, randomly. The announcements of the partners would be made later in the day.

I met Elena in the cafeteria and she sounded excited than me. "What do u think, whom will you get for the trip?" Elena asked. "I don't know, how would I know? They are going to choose!" She gave me a disgusted look. An announcement was made regarding our trip. We all were asked to assemble in the auditorium in next 15 minutes. Elena and I quickly ate what we were eating and rushed to the auditorium. We got there and sat in the third row. I watched everybody enter the hall. No sooner Martin entered with Jason and sat along with him next to us.

Mr. Peterson entered along with Miss Emily and other teachers. They walked upto the stage where two boxes were placed which obviously, had our names in it. Mr. Peterson announced a few instructions for our trip and then began pairing us up by picking up pieces of paper from each box. Veronica was paired up with a guy who barely existed because nobody knew him. And he dint have muscles, he was overweight but chubby. Veronica pleaded for a partner change but neither did Miss Emily heard nor did Mr. Peterson. She stamped her foot and went out of the auditorium. Elena and I were laughing our heart out today. Today was a bad day for her. Poor Veronica.

Elena was paired up with Martin. I could not help but smirk at Martin. He blushed. He looked so cute while blushing while Elena din't understand my facial expressions with Martin. It was my turn now... I stood up and heard Mr. Peterson call out his name. I could not believe my ears. Was he really going to be my partner? Is this for real? No this can't be real. I can't be his partner. This was not expected at all. How can they pair up me and him? How?

**************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is my first book and I'm really excited about this book. I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I love all my readers. I don't expect to be on #1 position or something I just want you guys to keep reading and enjoy my book.

I will try not to keep you guys waiting much for the updates. I will update whenever I get time. I promise.

My cast will be put on the chapters, but if you guys want to see them.. follow my Instagram page: youcompleteme_wattpad . I will be tagging my cast there :)

Views and suggestions always welcome!

Vote! Comment! Share!