Twins

The Birth of a New World

Fire rained down on the world as Luna started to bring the moon to the planet. The moons gravity was pulling the suns flames to the planet. At least that's what the people all were saying but Soul was helping his sister destroy the planet by bringing the sun down on all of the basterds heads. Luna and Soul had just learned that the people on this planet had killed their parents out of fear. Their parents were space travelers that landed on this planet in a metal ship. When they landed their ship was destroyed and they were stranded. Before they were killed they had four kids. The kid were all born at once but their parents were able hide two of them in a forest, Luna and Soul, before the people found them and killed them. Nether Luna or Soul knew what happened to their other two siblings. In the forest that Luna and Soul were hidden in there live the gods of this planet. The gods found them and raised them as their own. Being around these gods gave Luna and Soul powers and eating the food of the gods gave them immortality. When Luna and Soul were ten the priests that go into the forest to pray found them and took them back to the town were their parents crashed not knowing that they were the offspring of the aliens. Luna and Soul only spoke the way the gods spoke to each other's minds. The priests didn't know this language so they assumed that Luna and Soul did not know how to talk. Luna and Soul were put through school and grew up while staying with the priests. When they were twenty-one the gods came to them and told them about there parents. This enraged them so much that they used their powers to try and destroy the world.

Soul met his sister on the balcony of the cathedral were she always went when troubled.

"I can't believe that they would do some thing as cruel as this." Luna said with a sob. Everyone in the town was so nice to them.

"People destroy what they fear and fear what they don't understand." was Souls reply.

"We came from the forest of the gods. How could they understand us?" Luna was about to lose it.

"Everyone here thinks we are the kids of the gods or orphans." Soul wasn't like his sister where she was crying and sad he was getting angry. He has always hated this town and its entire people. He knew that the only reason they were being nice to them was because they thought they had to. The gods were the only one he had liked on this planet but now that he was told about his parents they could all go to hell. Soul heard his sister's cries. That brought him back to reality. He took his sister's shoulder and turned her around to bring her in for a hug. When he did he saw that her eyes were glowing.

"I'm going to kill them all Soul." was all she said. Then she jumped of the balcony and start to float. She raised her hand to the sky and started using their original language. The language of the gods and the powers she gained form them were strong enough to pull the moon down. The fact that she was named after it didn't hurt.

"You don't have to Luna because I'll do it and destroy their planet with them." Soul said as he copied his sister. Soul used his power to bring the flames of the sun to burn the planet and its entire people.