Already dead

Sasuke was walking on his way to the final battle with Itachi and kill him, so he can finally avenge his clan for what he did, he walked into the place Itachi was told to be by that bluefish guy, who the rest of team Taka was with. As he walked in there he saw Itachi sitting on a chair, looking calm as ever.

" How much can you see with those Sharingan of yours? " Itachi spoke looking at, with a calm expression on his face, Sasuke looks at him feeling the urge to just grab him by the throat and strangle him but held himself back. " How much I can see with these? " Sasuke spoke walking forward towards Itachi, his older brother, the one he used to look up to. " What I see Itachi, is you dead at my feet right now " Sasuke spoke stopping, he glares at him.

Itachi lift his head up at the roof about five seconds later of them looking at one another, " You see me dead, do you? " Itachi spoke. " Well then " Itachi spoke before Sasuke knew it he was by him, walking by him. " Go on, make it happen " Itachi spoke causing Sasuke to smirk, both turn at the same time. Itachi held a kunai knife in his hand, both block each other, Sasuke pulled out his katana, as Itachi rushed forward to stab him, only for his knife to be blocked by Sasuke's blade.

Soon both began to battle trying to stab one another, till Sasuke did a backflip and did a couple of hand signs, he made Chidori as Itachi stood there watching him. Sasuke rushes forwards to attack, Itachi jumps up to avoid getting hit, but sees another Sasuke handing off the roof, he held the katana in his hands. Itachi eyes widen, Sasuke smirks rushing forward and stabs him in the stomach, they fall to the ground with Sasuke on top of Itachi as he glares at him.

" You have gotten strong " Itachi spoke looking at him, " Listen closely to me, I have one final thing to ask of you " Sasuke spoke as Itachi raises his arm. Itachi held his right pointer and ring up and pointed to the left confusing Sasuke. He looks seeing Itachi on a chair, he was shocked he looks back at the Itachi he had pinned down, his eyes were black, he opens his mouths only for crows to come flying out as he disappears.

After they fought a bit they talked a bit, Sasuke asking who was the one who helped him kill the Uchihas, Itachi talked about the Uchiha clan past and about Madara and the Sharingan. Hearing Itachi speaks he faked being the elder brother he wanted, so one day he can take his eyes and escape the Uchiha the Sharingan's fate. After that, he took the bandages off his forehead and cloak off, " All this time it was just for this " Sasuke spoke recalling the speech he did as he introduced himself to team seven.

" It can't be true, all this time I was hoping I was trapped in some kind of Genjutsu, desperately hoping all that happened was a lie " Sasuke spoke feeling himself being to shake a bit. Itachi noticed as he laughs a bit, " As I said, it was just for your eyes, I never loved you, this was all part of my plan to obtain your eyes " Itachi spoke with an insane look on his face. Sasuke was shocked as he clenches his fist he wished it was fake, the Itachi he knew it was a fake, only to manipulate him into letting his guard down.

'" Oh you're so fucking traumatized, it makes me almost want to cry " Itachi spoke making a fake cry motion with his hands as, as he chuckles a bit at him, taking joy of the situation Sasuke was in. " You dumb bitch, I loved, I loved, I loved you it's true " Sasuke spoke after he managed to calm down, he looks back up at Itachi. " I wanted to be you and do what you do " Sasuke spoke as memories from his childhood flash through his mind, " I lived here, I loved here, I thought it was true " Sasuke spoke finally excepting the Itachi he knew was a lie and was this monster. " I'm so embarrassed " Sasuke spoke as he took a deep breath calming down.

' I've finally arrived ' Sasuke though looking at Itachi, glaring at him, " The moment to achieve my goal, is here at last " Sasuke spoke not looking away from Itachi. They looked at one another, " You said you'd see me dead at your feet " Itachi spoke breaking the silence, but doesn't look away. " But you can't possibly win against me and my mangekyou Sharingan " Itachi spoke putting his left arm in the sleeve of his cloak.

" Unforcedly your goal will end as in a fantasy and vanish as a dream upon wakening. For you do not possess my visual prowess " Itachi spoke as Sasuke takes the bandages off his forearms as he remembers what Itachi told him when he was thirteen. " No matter how much you use those eyes of yours " Sasuke spoke looking at him, "I'll use my hatred to make fantasy into reality " he spoke glaring at Itachi. " And your reality is death " Sasuke spoke calmly, being the first to attack. 

Like that the battle between the Uchiha brothers begun, a battle to the death, a battle that will soon unravel so many secrets the eldest hid in order to protect the youngest from getting hurt, to protect the one who was most precious to him. 

This is the battle of Sasuke Uchiha Vs Itachi Uchiha 

~Fin~ 

11/12/2020 

Word Count: 1001

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 🎉