Maid

He's dressed in a thigh high black and white skirt, a neck tie, fishnet stockings, and a headband. He looked better than the other maids, but he hit something. My heart skipped a beat every time I glanced his way. My eyes undressed him, wanting to see what was under all that get up.

  Then again, he doesn't know me personally. He could think i was a total bastard and slap me like my past girlfriends have. That isn't the story of today though. The story of today, is how I got his attention. Well, he got mine. Its more of a clumsy story at heart.

  The day was young, and the dawn sunlight peaked into the mansion, casting a reflection on the white marble. Stare-at-it-too-long-and-your-blind marble. Glossy in the light. Freshly cleaned the night before by your one and only; Molten. He cleaned most of the house. But when he scrubbed the floors, they were spotless.

  I didn't like Molten cleaning. He seemed to be a bundle of joy that didn't have enough patience to sit still long enough. I couldn't blame him really. He deserved to have that attention, he was adorable when I caught smiling.

  When I found him laying on the sofa in the living room, my only thought was, 'How is he so adorable?'. I thought the truth, and really wanted to tell him. I couldn't though. If the owners found out I talked to him, they'll kick us both out. Without hesitation.

  I decided to risk it. Find out what secrets lied behind that rich smile. I couldn't  get anymore excited then I was. i was finally going to talk to the one I liked.

  As I slowly stepped closer, he began to stir, but i continued until i was seated next to his legs. His clothes ruffled and bunches together. I had the perfect angle of his ass, and let me tell you, it was the perfect angle.

  He was late on his stomach, his leg pulled to his chest almost. He's flexible. His rusty hair going every which way, and the freckles on his cheeks fading away with the seasons.

  I took it upon myself to take the first move. Not one that would startle him, per say, but enough to wake him.

  I sat my hand on his knee, eyeing him again i couldn't get over how hot looked in the uniform. It would be better if I could peel it off him. Like a banana. (Sorry, not sorry. Reese's)

  Molten began to shift, changing his form, and laying on his side in the fetal position, knees pulled to his chest. I guess that didn't work. So I gained another idea. It might risk more, but its worth it.

  "Novio, sweetheart. Wake up~"

  He moans, covering his face with his hands, and yawning. He's not a morning person. Who knows, he might've stayed awake all night cleaning. You couldn't doubt it.

  "Novio. Wake up," I said, more aggressively since he wasn't listening to me. I moved closer to him,  gently stroking his face with the back of my hand. "Novio."

  "Hm?"

  "Wake up."

  He sat up in an instant when my hand reached his lower back. His amber eyes panicked, but softened when he saw it was me. He sighed, placing a hand on his chest in relief.

  "What are you doing?" He asked, his face flushing a dark cherry red. I didn't know it was that easy to fluster him. I would've tried before. That's when I knew, he doesn't know he fell asleep. I ignored that and caught a slight conversation.

  "Mm, did you know you should really try harder to hide your ass? Instead of just pointing it at me," I informed, cocking a brow. I snicker at his flustered form, lightly running my hand down his waist. His body was smaller than imagined.

  "I-I'm sorry," he apologized, bowing his head and sitting straight up. Our sides pressed together, and his heat traveling to me. He's a natural heater.

  "You don't need to be sorry. I enjoyed the view," I smirk, passing my hand down his hips, and grab him. I push him down flat onto the sofa, towering over him.

  "W-what-"

  I cut him off, pressing my lips to his with force. When I kissed him, I felt at home, even if it wasn't love, it was still something. I never felt like this before with my past girlfriends. It felt powerful.

  Molten slowly began to kiss back, his hands set on my shoulders as one pushing my head closer. Our breaths mixed together, panting, we pulled apart. Feeling more refreshed, and wide awake.

  "I never knew you were such a great kisser, Novio," I assured, smiling at him. That's new. I never smiled at anyone like this.

  "S-shut up."

  "Make me, Querido," I tease, kissing his cheek lightly. "Whoops. Sorry, I missed."

  I kissed him lips again. This time slower and more passionate. I took in the scent of lavender, and cleaning products. His lips soft and delicate, that if i bite them, they would shatter.

  "Lefty!"

  I broke away from Molten, chuckling nervously at Trap. He looked at me disappointed while Baby next to him was squealing.

  "What?"

  "Are you snogging the maid?"

  "No. I'm snogging my boyfriend."

  "Are you being smart with me?" He snapped, anger plastered across his face.

  "No, I'm being dumb."

  "Whatever. Take that to your room."

  "Okay."

  Molten's hands twitched once and awhile on my arms, and an even darker shade on his cheeks. He was too adorable.

  I know, I just 'met' him, but I already knew many things about him. He got embarrassed easily, he smelled like lavender, and is a good kisser. Good things I liked.

  "Wanna continue this in my room? I'm sure you havent been there." I smirked at him, giving a half lustful gaze.

  "Actually. I've cleaned your room multiple times. You quite a dirty person." He shrugged, running a hand through my hair. What a turn off.

  "Whatever, just cuddle here." I said, flopping onto his chest. The skirt was digging into my torso. "Take the skirt off. Its bugging me."

  "I can't."

  "Ugh, fine."

  I closed my eyes, listening to his racing heartbeat. It was running as fast as mine. Maybe we did have a chance together.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me. A maid Molten and a pervert Lefty. That didn't rhyme. Anyway, day two down! Nine more to go!